Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Juliard High

Posted By:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798 Lock
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-_1447798
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about teens who go to Juliard High. The school was created by professors at the college Juliard, just for teens who want to get a taste of what it will be like for them if they go to Juliard for college. You can be into acting, music, dance, and any other form of the arts. Juliard High is also a school full of drama. Jealousy mingles a lot, because some teens may get a part in a musical or play that others wanted, or even relationship drama. FORM: Name: Age: Grade: Gender: Looks: Personality: At Juliard High for: Other: JOIN PLEASE!

She's baaaack. c:

Juliard High

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Layla Age: 16 Grade: 10th Gender: Female Looks: Layla has loosely curled hair down to her elbows, in a dark brown color. Her eyes are a vivid bright green. Her skin is sort of tan, and she is tall and slender Personality: You'll see At Juliard High for: Singing, dancing, acting Other: Wants to become a Broadway musical star

She's baaaack. c:

Juliard High

Posted By:
~NessBells_1444131 Lock
~NessBells_1444131
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gabriel Age:16 Grade:10th Gender: Male Looks: short brown hair Blue eyes Personality: Mature , Nice sweet At Juliard High for: Excellent Singer Other

Hey !

Juliard High

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Layla Age: 16 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Looks: Dark brown, loosely curled hair; bright green eyes; slight tan; tall; skinny Personality: You'll see At Juliard High for: Singing, dancing, acting Other: Wants to become a Broadway actress

She's baaaack. c:

Juliard High

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods might get mine. Name: Ivy Age: 16 Looks: Black shoulder length hair with green streaks and green eyes Gender: Female Wearing: Black skinny jeans, green t-shirt, black open vest, and black converse with green laces and her name on the front of them in green, and black nerd glasses (Sometimes), Green star earring in right ear and black star earring in left ear, stud earring at the top of right ear, and a green and black swirl belly button ring. Other: New in school, from Tennessee, skateboards, strange, lives in foster home, and falls a lot. Name: Aquamarine Age: 15 Looks: Blond shoulder length hair with blue streaks and icy blue eyes Gender: Female Wearing: white skinny jeans, blue t-shirt, white open vest, blue converse with "Aqua" on the front of them in blue, and white nerd glasses (Sometimes), blue star earring in right ear and white star earring in left ear, blue stud earring at the top of right ear, and a blue and white swirl belly button ring. Other: New in school, from Tennessee, skateboards, strange, lives in foster home, goes by Aqua, and falls a lot. Name: Sabrina Age: 16 Looks: Black shoulder length hair with red streaks and red eyes (Color contacts) Gender: Female Wearing: Black skinny jeans, black Green Day t-shirt with "American Idiot" logo on it, black open vest, and black converse with red laces and "Sabbie" on the front of them in red, and black nerd glasses (Sometimes), red star earring in right ear and black star earring in left ear, red stud earring at the top of right ear, and a red and black swirl belly button ring. Other: New in school, from Tennessee, skateboards, strange, lives in foster home, and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Juliard High

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods! -_-

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Juliard High

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
My post keeps on getting sent to the mods. I'll try again. Name: Sabrina Age: 16 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Looks: Straight blonde hair to her elbows, sapphire blue eyes, medium tan Personality: Very dramatic At Juliard High for: Singing, acting, dancing Other: Wants to be a musical actress

She's baaaack. c:

Juliard High

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Mods! Keep on getting my posts!

She's baaaack. c:

Juliard High

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
EWMAGAWSH! Court! =D I'm slow.

Juliard High

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar
xD I switched accounts now. Maybe it'll work on this account.

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

The Banning Game

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game