Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Just Softball? I Think Not.. (RP)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about a group of teens who play baseball and softball. ..... That's it. Make your own forms! Include in forms: Name, age, looks, sport, team, etc. (If you play real life sports do not use your real team name.)

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Age: 15 Looks: black shoulder length hair with green streaks and green eyes Gender: Female Wearing: Black skinny jeans, green t-shirt with 'Love Hurts' and a cactus and porcupine on it, black open vest, and black converse with green laces and her name on the front of them in green, black nerd glasses (Sometimes), Green star earring in right ear and black star earring in left ear, stud earring at the top of right ear, and a green and black swirl belly button ring. Sport: Softball Team: Dolphins. (xD) Uniform: Grey shirt with white logo that says "Dolphins!" on it, and Grey shorts with white stripes on them. Other: from Tennessee, skateboards, strange, and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aquamarine Age: 16 Looks: Black shoulder length hair with blue streaks and blue eyes Gender: Female Wearing: Black skinny jeans, blue t-shirt, black open vest, and black converse with blue laces and "Aqua" on the front of them in blue, Black nerd glasses (Sometimes), blue star earring in right ear and black star earring in left ear, stud earring at the top of right ear, and a blue and black swirl belly button ring. Sport: softball Team: Dolphins Uniform: same as Ivy

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skye Age: 14 Looks: Black shoulder length hair with white streaks and white eyes (Color contacts) Gender: Female Wearing: Black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black open vest, and black converse with her name on the front of them in sky blue, black nerd glasses (Sometimes), white star earring in right ear and black star earring in left ear, stud earring at the top of right ear, and a white and black swirl belly button ring. Sport: Softball Team: Dolphins Uniform: Same as Ivy and Aquamarine's.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump!

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Stella Hair: Long and slightly wavy blond Eyes: Sapphire blue Position: Short stop, outfield Sport: Softball Other: She has a good batting average and she has a strong throwing arm, and though she's good at softball, she is girly too

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos