Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The flying blue school of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
themakeupinspired
themakeupinspired
StarStarStar
To parents of pupil Welcome to Hendried Academy! This school has only one purpose and one purpose only. To strengthen the minds and bodies of our fellow students. Please note that we take strict discipline with our students and will use harsh punishments to ensure the well being and good behaviour of our school. Thank you kindly. --- Okay at the moment you must be making a series or raised eyebrows and raspberries due to this sounding like a boring role playing game. However this note is just the beginning and the best thing coming from this school. Please note it is a flying blue school of DEATH AND THIS GAME WILL BE LOTS OF FUN!!!!! Devil Please fill out the application form: Name: Gender: Looks: Personality: History: Family: Hobbies: Other:

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Rosalinda Female Red head pale-ish skin lite blue jeans purple skirt pink boots Shy smart funny a little grumpy at times happy A school student that is ready to get out of middle school Eltieson family Part-time store worker 12 ful-fledged human

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Post with the mods.

Posted By:
themakeupinspired
themakeupinspired
StarStarStar
Sorry? BTW if you think this is a stupid idea you can delete it mods. smile Edited by: themakeupinspired on March 20 at 06:17 AM

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drake (fifteen) Gender: Male Looks: Tan like his sister, blondish reddish untidy hair where his bangs sweep over his eyes, handsome, and tall. Personality: He's nice and kind -isn't a jock, won't be friends with jocks-, sure he likes to brag sometimes but he's isn't perfect, He can be moody, will protect his sister who he already knew about and shall protect his best friends and crushes if they are in danger History: Has been sent to many relatives as well, but never crossed Chloe's path. FamilyBig Frownhloe Hobbies: Sports like Track, and Soccer, also he likes running through obstacle course if they require speed Other: Name: Chloe (shes Fifteen) Gender: Female Looks: Long red hair that reaches down to her stomach with brown eyes, she's average height, tan, and pretty. Personality: Feirce person who when someone messes with her BACK AWAY, she's loves to chat, isn't that shy, pretty nice once your her friend. History: Since her parents passed, she's been sent to every relative member in the family, on the verge of just being adopted in a orphanage then this school came and they dumped her here Family: Drake (Who she doesn't know about) Hobbies: Likes to play violin, ice skate, sometimes she can play sports Other: She has a brother (Drake) who she never knew about

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
btw my post also went into the mods

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
themakeupinspired
themakeupinspired
StarStarStar
what does that mean?

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Let me explain, sometimes the KW filtor (Misspelled purposefully) thinks that posts may contain inappropiate stuff, THEREFOR, it sends the post to the mods so the mods can either delete or keep

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
themakeupinspired
themakeupinspired
StarStarStar
Oh okay. smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should women have higher societal roles?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

favorite Music band

Nirvana

latest videos