Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ever got into a f|ght with a bully

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
At school a bully did that gimme you're lunch thingy. I said no! She puffed up went back and comes trying to throw instant-punches at me! She hit me I punched her back! Then the whole school encouraged us to, fight! Have you ever been in a... Bully fight?

Ever got into a f|ght with a bully

Posted By:
Zozzy x
Zozzy x
Star
Yeh ! Well i dunno ! It wasnt a fight as such , it was more like a major argument ! One minuuite she was my m8t then she was my enemy ! i told her that she needed to get a life and walked off , she then started to follow me , So i told her to leave me alone , but she just kept following me ! She was ganging up on me with my old best mate , who is now my best-mate ! She only did it for attention , Oh yeh ! and the nxt day , Probz a week before she left our school , she wanted to start a fight at hometime in the middle of the classroom , So my teacher came over and had a word with us all a a group ! Silly thing to do really because she just swore at me and my other mate Chloe ! I was so embarassed because she swore in front of my teacher ! But shes left now ! Thank God ! Lol x Now im top of the class and can now do what i want ! TIP : Heres one tip , If you get approached by a bully , say what youve got to say and then ignore them !!! Raspberry That smiley is to the Bully !!! Raspberry

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Country and time game

Country and time game

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

latest videos