Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

hate school

Posted By:
kookie1234 Lock
kookie1234
StarStarStar
i hate school.its the most boringest thing i can think of.one of my teachers is wierd cas all he talks about is edication.did i mention I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Devil

hate school

Posted By:
Elea11
Elea11
StarStar
I do not hate school, and you shouldn't too. So at least be happy if you have a good education... if you do... Frustrated

MelS!

hate school

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar

"kookie1234" wrote:

i hate school.its the most boringest thing i can think of.one of my teachers is wierd cas all he talks about is edication.did i mention I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Devil

Well as much as you hate it, you obviously need it. Boringest is not a word. Weird. * Education. * 'Cause. *

This is my signature.

hate school

Posted By:
kookie1234 Lock
kookie1234
StarStarStar

"Elea11" wrote:

I do not hate school, and you shouldn't too. So at least be happy if you have a good education... if you do... Frustrated

but i really do have good grades.straight a's smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos