×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
its about some teens its there senior year wich is their last year they got to search for what collage they can get into if they like that collage name: ageFrown17 or 1Cool personilty: looks: other Bridget 18 smart funny sweet and kind Brownish redish hair hazel eyes otherLoves to play song on all kinds of insterments and loves to sing and is head cheerleader

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Nick 17 has hair like jbs hair its brown amazing brown eyes amazing smile in great shape is the captain of the school ice hockey team is cousins with justin bieber


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
thanks for joining! anyone else?

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name: Aliyah age: 17 personilty: loving, gives up easy looks: light brown bangs with hazel eyes, high tops, skinny jeans, long yellow and red shirt other: little dog Iscey, Edited by: lilLaLamama on April 02 at 12:06 PM

I DREW MY PROFILE PICTURE DO NOT STEAL

I WILL SUE
call me bobbie

Im a digital artist on DA BoringBobbie look it up

Do you hear that?!?!

I dont know anymore
I'm not mainstream


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"just one of a kind" wrote:

thanks for joining! anyone else?

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 3722

Lissy 17 Very friendly and caring Long brown hair and bright blue eyes Is very into theater and is trying to get into Juiliard for college.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"just one of a kind" wrote:

"just one of a kind" wrote:

thanks for joining! anyone else?


crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
name: Alex age: Sixteen (In real life thats how old I would be here so no arguments) personalty: well spoken but stutters a little She does not act like she is better than others looks: Short black bob with one electric blue streak. Ice blue eyes. Pale skin, tall other: Tara's twin sister name: Tara age: Sixteen (In real life thats how old I would be here so no arguments) personalty: well spoken but stutters a little She does not act like she is better than others looks: Short black bob with one electric red streak. Fire red eyes. Pale skin, tall other: Alex's twin sister

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"nini98" wrote:

name: Alex age: Sixteen (In real life thats how old I would be here so no arguments) personalty: well spoken but stutters a little She does not act like she is better than others looks: Short black bob with one electric blue streak. Ice blue eyes. Pale skin, tall other: Tara's twin sister name: Tara age: Sixteen (In real life thats how old I would be here so no arguments) personalty: well spoken but stutters a little She does not act like she is better than others looks: Short black bob with one electric red streak. Fire red eyes. Pale skin, tall other: Alex's twin sister
i said you must be 17 or 18 and in you one statment -(In real life thats how old I would be here so no arguments)- is bossy

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sapphire and Jess Twins Dark brown hair and blue eyes. 18

I LIKE ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity