Back left
Back right
Posted about 8 years ago
A regular group of teens . What can happen in high school . Cliques soon form. What else? Name age other ( Dances are coming up )

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Name: Zora age: 17 other: has long brown hair, brown eyes, wheres hip hop clothes hip hop dances GANGSTER GIRL senior Edited by: MissAQUAsxi on April 04 at 03:55 PM

Mood of the day: Happy and annoyed

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Alice 17 Is a senior and is trying to get into Juiliard school of the arts

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Nick 16 has hair like justin biebers hair its brown amazing brown eyes amazing smile in great shape senior is captain of the ice hockey team very popualr

Posted about 8 years ago
Gabby 16 Brown curly hair Popular

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

start??????

Posted about 8 years ago
ya

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I walked to school the most boringest place on earth I went to the front boring entrance and put my radio down and turned on my jam and started to practice my hip hop moves

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Alice walked into school with her bag over her shoulder. Shw was reading a letter that she had gotten in the mail that morning.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Okay!)

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity