Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Last Summer Before We Leave

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a rp about a group of kids who are all going off to college next Fall. It's now Summer and they are trying to make the best of what little time they have. Some friends may become closer some fall apart. It's all up to you! Form Name: Age: (17 or 1Cool Looks: Personality: College that you are going to: Other: Mine Name: Jenavie Age: 17 Looks: Long brown hair, light blue eyes, and kind of short Personality: Is very sweet and caring. She acts very natural around all people. College that you are going to: Juiliard; school for the arts Other: Is an amazing dancer

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Stella Age: 16 Looks: Long red hair in a bun most of the time, black squared glasses that hide her beautiful almond blue eyes, slight amount of freckles and she's average height Personality: She has a sort of attitude that reminds you not to mess with her a lot, due to the fact she's sharp and smart College that you are going to: Harvard Other: Wants to be a lawyer, never had friends really and never parties. She was the serious girl who just wanted a serious and interesting life without boyfriends and stuff which is why she doesn't hang much with crowds and etcetera and she's smart enough that she skipped a grade Edited by: GeekyZ on April 10 at 11:49 AM

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bristol Age: 18 Looks: Shaggy layered bright red hair, bright green eyes, pale skin, freckles. 5'6" Personality: low key, low drama, but she helps her friends with anything they need. College that you are going to: NC art school, for a technical theatre degree Other: Loves theatre and acting, and plans on directing once she gets out of college.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for joining

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess we can start and have people join along the way.

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jenavie was sitting on the grass in front of her parents house. She was reading a book about the history of dance.

Posted By:
~♥I've got hobo gloves =]♥~
~♥I've got hobo gloves =]♥~
StarStarStarStar
Peyton 18 Long, straight black hair worn freely, emerald green eyes, and a bright, quirky smile. She's not very tall, but not the shortest around Peyton is usually a let loose spirit that just loves to have a good time. She's almost always up to something, be ti causing mischief or scheming College: Academy of art university Other: Has a knack for drawing and playing piano

Life is a b----, but sometimes you have to find a smile and hold your head high, because life’s too short to give a care about all the obstacles ~Tara Jeneth

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining)

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lizze101" wrote:

Jenavie was sitting on the grass in front of her parents house. She was reading a book about the history of dance.

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Bristol sat in the tree, her leg dangling off the branch. She pulled a pencil out of her hair and scribbled some notes down on the script in her hand. In the yard next door, Jenavie was reading a book in the grass.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos