Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

from school to school (rp)

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
a group of teens are in class when their window is smashed and a couple of men break in and take the group of friends the friends are knocked out when they wake up they are arriving at a building which says at the front school for the talented they discover they train to become proffesionals but also attend school there? How will they do? the forum is: Name: age: talent: looks: clothes: other:

If this society is so hard to keep up with, why do we try so hard?~

Posted By:
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766 Lock
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie age:15 talent singing looks: black hair blue eyes clothes: other:

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Wisteria (Skye) age: 16 talent: Drummer, sings a little looks: Brown hair with misty white streaks, and cream colored eyes with brown contacts over them. clothes: Black skinny jeans, black converse with "Skye" written on the front of them, other: Goes by Skye, is blind but can see with contacts for some reason, stays to herself, is quiet and shy.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
deano88
deano88
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blake age: talent: 15 looks: brown spiked hair dar brown eyes clothes: black pump/pomp shoes hoodie jacket -neck top and jeans other:??????

If this society is so hard to keep up with, why do we try so hard?~

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie 16 singing red hair blue eyes white polo gray plaid skirt plays some insterments too but is really good at singing

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Name: Wisteria (Skye) age: 16 talent: Drummer, sings a little looks: Brown hair with misty white streaks, and cream colored eyes with brown contacts over them. clothes: Black skinny jeans, black converse with "Skye" written on the front of them, other: Goes by Skye, is blind but can see with contacts for some reason, stays to herself, is quiet and shy.
Argh, I'm oldest. xD Please join 'Supernatural School. (RP)'

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
start ?

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
StarStarStarStarStar

your not the oldest my charicter and your chaicter are the same age

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"just one of a kind" wrote:

your not the oldest my charicter and your chaicter are the same age
We both are oldest, technically. I posted that at the same time you posted your form.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

brrrrrrrrrrrr

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

brrrrrrrrrrrr

latest videos