Back left
Back right

The Nerdy Snogging Girls

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"MINE!" She snogged the teacher.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"I made up a song! Rub Rub Rub. All over your BF Rub Rub RUUUUB! And do it in the bed! RUB! Did you like it?"

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

"MINE!" She snogged the teacher.
Fine. I'll snog the principle.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:

"I made up a song! Rub Rub Rub. All over your BF Rub Rub RUUUUB! And do it in the bed! RUB! Did you like it?"
YES! RECORD IT AND PLAY IT IN THE CLUB!

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"ERG!" I yelled.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

*Pushes Kayla and Skye* "THERE BOTH MINE!" i screamed carrying the teacher away to the principle.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

"ERG!" I yelled.
I hope you know that you can't take all my boyfriends! I let you have the science teacher now GOOOO! * close doors and turns off lights* " Don't bother us!

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I tackled Janayla, snogging the teach and principal both at the same time.

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*screams* YES YES YES YES YES YES OH OH OH OH OH YES YES YES OH OH OH OH OH YES YES YES YES OH OH OH OH!

Posted about 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NO!" *Pushes Skye and then snogs the teach and princ both so hard that there teeth fell out* Edited by: NachozRule on April 10 at 04:15 PM

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity