Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Gakuen Hetalia!

Posted By:
BAMITZSYDNEY Lock
BAMITZSYDNEY
StarStarStar
~~ Err, this is a school-based roleplay for hetalia fans. If you're a hetalia fan, and don't know what gakuen hetalia is, google it. You'll find it out. This is my first time making a roleplay, so forgive me if I make a mistake. ;_; FORM: Country Name: Human Name (if they don't have one, make it up): Picture (I'll possibly find one for you if you can't find one): Wearing (uniform, or casual. Depends if you wanna be a rule breaker): Gender(if you like a certain character but you're the opposite gender, you can change it): Other: Please try your best to be in character, unless you tell me first. If you say you're gonna be an in character Latvia, I don't wanna see a psycho maniac Latvia. Hetalia High has now been opened! ~~

Hey, you don't touch there. That's my private square! x]

Dictionary:
Yaoi- My addiction
Anime- My Life
Awesome- Me

Gakuen Hetalia!

Posted By:
BAMITZSYDNEY Lock
BAMITZSYDNEY
StarStarStar
Country Name: Russia Human Name: Ivanna Braginski Picture: Wearing: Uniform and a pink scarf Gender: Female Other: Yandere. (nice on the outside, scary psycho on the inside. ^_^)

Hey, you don't touch there. That's my private square! x]

Dictionary:
Yaoi- My addiction
Anime- My Life
Awesome- Me

Gakuen Hetalia!

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
Δ months, huh? Am I too late? ^^;; Well, whatevever. I'll join~ ] Country Name: South Italy Human Name: Lovino Vargas Picture: ... Wearing: School uniform- the navy blue blazer and a tie with the pants and-- well you get the point. If he's not wearing the blazer, then either he's just wearing the button up and tie or a tie and vest. Gender: Male [I'm female, but I prefer rping males for some odd reason :P] Other: He's a tsundere- tomato lover. If you talk to him, he'll most likely either yell back or just be plain grumpy. If you praise him, he'll just get red and call you names. He has a love for tomatoes- so if you give him tomatos, he'll most likely have at least a bit of respect for you. His closest friend is Antonio (Spain) and his brother Feliciano (Italy) But he's still a bit cruel to them. Well. He's a jerk. To men, at least. [I'll try my best at staying in character~!! I've been rping as Romano for quite a while now on other sites, so I'm sure I'll be okay haha.]

Gakuen Hetalia!

Posted By:
fettucine
fettucine
StarStarStarStarStar
Country Name: England/ Britain Human Name: Arthur Kirkland Picture: (coming soon, gotta get a picture uploaded) Wearing: Uniform- A sweater vest (with the school colors, of course) and tie, khaki pants, white button up shirt, and loafers. Casual- a t-shirt with the union jack flag on it, black skinny jeans, and combat boots (can you tell I like Punk Hetalia? //shot) Gender: Male Other: possibly likes France, Germany, or America (or all 3), likes tea

all systems go.
the sun hasn't died
~radioactive

THE HOLY SPIRIT AIN'T GOT A PEN

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

latest videos