Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't wait to get out of this class Ivy thought to herself. I wonder if me and Rosi have any classes together..

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosalina walks up to the lady sitting at the front desk. "May,I help you?" "Yes,um....I'm Rosalina Leves and he's Duncan Mevale. We want to see our schedules." "Oh,well.....here we go! Here,please don't lose them,okay. These will help you alot around the school." "Thank you! Come on,Duncan. Let's go see our lockers!" Rosalina grabbed Duncan's hand and pulled him out of the office. "Let me...."Rosalina said while looking at the papers. Rosalina's schedule: 1st-Art 2nd-Library Aid 3rd-History 4th-Health 5th-Science 6th-English 7th-Lunch 8th-Math 9th-Nature Club Locker#-B166 Locker Combonation#:10-28-04 Duncan's Schedule: 1st-Art 2nd-Technology 3rd-History 4th-Health 5th-Science 6th-English 7th-Lunch 8th-Math 9th-Anime Club Locker#-B164 Locker Combonation#:15-25-05 "Well,we only have 2 classes that we aren't together. Here's yours,Duncan."Rosalina says while handing him his schedule.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy looked at a clock, any second now and the bell wi- RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Ivy rushed out of class

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
( i gotta go in 2 mintues cuz of my stupid dad..he wudnt no if my brother wud just shuy up..)

Posted By:
Lexiluvsu_1682278 Lock
Lexiluvsu_1682278
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Vampire Name: lexi Age: 15 Grade: 10 Looks: profile pic with straighter hair Personality: sweet, bubby, kind caring, very friendly Other: sings, plays guitar, dances. has a bf of two years named ryan (can some one play him? xD)

Is he perfect? No.
Is the most sexiest man alive? No.
Has he sinned? Ofcourse.
So i love him to death? Absolutely xD love u baby

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
( anyone there..im sneaking on..)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yo) Stephan saw the girl from earlier "Hey" he said walking over to her "It's Ivy right?" he asked

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Rosi,let's go to our lockers."Juvie said. "Sure,then let's walk a bit until the bell for 1st pd. rings? Sounds good?"Rosi said. "Yeah,okay." Juvie then slid his arm around Rosi's waist and both of them walked to their lockers.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Lexiluvsu_1682278 Lock
Lexiluvsu_1682278
StarStarStarStarStar
s the first period bell rings lexi is at her lovker singing with her ipod in

Is he perfect? No.
Is the most sexiest man alive? No.
Has he sinned? Ofcourse.
So i love him to death? Absolutely xD love u baby

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
" oh..hi..yea its Ivy, didnt catch your name? she said with a flirty smile.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

The Fault In Our Stars #tfio

latest videos