Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)

Posted By:
xXxMyChEeS3xXx
xXxMyChEeS3xXx
StarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: fairy Name: ember Age: 11 Grade: 6th Looks: blonde long hair,blue outfits,hitops Personality: beautiful,nice,charming,and likes to song and dance Other:

YEA my own sig what to put
............ *5 hours later*
i got it!!!!!
dam i forgot!!!

Posted By:
Taylre
Taylre
StarStarStarStarStar
Weve kinda quit on this one..

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Krist Age:15 Mythical CreatureBig Grinemon Looks: Grade:9th OtherBig Frownan control fire

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
coolio75
coolio75
StarStarStarStar
My Forum: Name: Ally Age: 13 Grade: 9 Mythical Creature: Vampire Personality: Smart, Funny, Gothic, Cheerful, HATES prissy people who tick her of, Super Nice Other: LOVES 2 Dance!

I...am the symbol of awesomeness...=)
The Mr.Mustache Man Twins!!!!! :{D D}: One is amazingly happy, and one is not. He must be mentally retarded for not being happy with his wonderful happy brother.....lololol
my tyler ward!!!
i love this dude!!!
tyler ward rocks!!!!!!!!
My puppy! (sketch version)
my puppy!!
I am so freaking bored.....:{D

Posted By:
iLovatic
iLovatic
StarStarStarStar
Can I Join?

“You see, this heart, won't settle down just like a child, running, scared, from a clown.♥

Posted By:
sprky123514
sprky123514
StarStarStarStar
My form stinks: Mythical Creture: Rising Dead Vampire Name: Zendaya Grande Age:15 Grade: 10th Looks:5.7, long blonde hair with red highlights, look alike is avril lavgine. Personality: Kind, Nice, Jealous type, Smart, Pretty, Natrualy happy and sad Other: loves to sing and dance

This was a CIMORELLI COMENT!

-Danielle Cimorelli

Posted By:
xXGoth_ChikXx
xXGoth_ChikXx
Star
Mythical Creature: Angel Name: Jade Age: 15.5 Grade: Year 9 Looks: Wood Blonde Hair with Blue Tips , Pretty Blue Eyes, Meduim Height 6 ft. Personality: Always Nice no matter what, hard to find humor in but not serious, good to flirt/talk with and don't mess with this chik badly cause she can turn devil  Devil  Other/Power: Can make people have happiness and laughter...maybe too much laughter some times.... I hope I get a role in this badly Big Grin   

I can't set my hopes too high, cause' every hello ends with a goodbye.....

Posted By:
candtfloss132465
candtfloss132465
Star
hi have you seen that dog princess it so cute i love it!!!!! Love

Posted By:
scezza103
scezza103
Star
fourm:girl mythical creature: vampire name: emrald myer age:15 grade:9th looks:long dark almost black brown hair with red highlights, the most amazing red eyes you have ever seen, tall -5.9- skinny, pretty, always wears expensive clothes. personality:sweet,funny,kind, friendly, likes to go midnight feasting, can be really selfish but isnt really since she is extreamly rich and spoilt but usally loves being the nicest she can be, has heaps of friends and loves to meet new people, loves thrill rides, if she were human blood would be ice-cream!!, beats bullys up. other: has the power to shape shift, change emotions, can hurt or even kill people and things and can control the future, she has a boyfriend called zero, and she loves him to bits fourm:boy mythical creature: vampire name: zero kuron age: 16 grade: 9th looks: emo short black hair with red tips, dark red eyes, handsom,buff (six pack), emo. personality: loyal,protective of his girl friend, likes to sucks his girl friends blood when she says he can, flirty,sexual,emo. other: he can control your thoughts and he can kill or hurt people or things and can heal anything, he has a girlfriend called emrald

ANIME RULES (my profile pic is an anime vampire,if im in a role play thats what i look like) im owner of the topic girly things (go to boards and if your a girl go to girls only)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Vampire Name: Kiana Flatt Age: 165 (but looks 17) Grade: Senior Looks: Has pitch black hair that falls in curly down her back. She like to keep it penstraight or back in a ponytail/braid. Stand around 5'7", that's without her heels. THin but muscualr. Likes to wear long sleeves(dark colors) because of all the scars that are on her arms. SHe also has a scar that run from midcheek down to her side and down to her thigh. No one knows how she got it. Skinny jeans are the norm for her. Black heeled boots or pumps will do for her. Personality: Sweet, shy, cold, untrustworthy, breathtaking. Other: She's a new girl and just started.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Book Suggestions?

Harry potter or twilight???

Lunch at school

We the Kidz

The Outcast - Ch.9

latest videos