Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School Survival Guide [RP]

Posted By:
~TehNerdWithAweshomeTalentsxD~ Lock
~TehNerdWithAweshomeTalentsxD~
StarStarStarStar
This is about a school named Yoshimistu Middle School. And, all these students are going through all this "Middle School Drama" and they try to survive it and this one kid named Violet [Me] tries to help all the kids survive middle school but the just don't listen now she tries to help the meanest kid in school [Brittney we need someone to be her.] to try and fix her up so that everyone with listen to Violet and her best friend, Angel [Allyhunie's girl.] Then all this drama starts to fly away. Name: Age: Personality: Looks: Bio: Other: Here's my form: Name: Violet Demayo Age: Lost the game when she was 19 but has been in Hallows Edge for so long she forgets how many years. Personality: Happy, Twisted, Stubborn, Clever, Serious at times, Slightly Creepy, Blunt, Daft, Confusing Looks: (I haven't yet, gotten a pic yet...Frustrated) Bio: Violet was one of the 5 in the first group to ever play the game. She was stolen away from her apartment room by the young man with blonde hair. She did her best to suceed but the head of Hallows Edge(The young man with blonde hair) had taken a shine to her and would do anything to keep her from leaving. Slowly her group was picked off one by one until she was left and he asked her, "I shall grant you anything if you will be loyal to me and me alone." But Violet was to stubborn and refused. The leader smiled and transformed her into one of the worst monsters possible, a Reaper who must watch millions die and then bring them to the after life. This drove Violet to sit on the fence between insanity and genius and she has stayed that why for near 100 years. Others: She as a tattoo of Angel Wings that covers amost all her back. Her best friend is Angel.

-Boo to you, Personnnnn.❤-

-Remember Raeyne❤-

-Chloe;Gone but never forgotten.❤-

-Don't sniff the fruit salad!❤ xD-

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
May i be Brittany?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

May i be Brittany?
Sure, and you know you can make up your own characters name.

-Remember Raeyne❤-

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
Bumppp. !!!

-Remember Raeyne❤-

Posted By:
XxDivaliciousxX
XxDivaliciousxX
StarStarStarStar
(who can i be?)

I am me. And you can't change that. I will be whoever i want to be. Whether it is rude, really kind, or just out of it, i am who i am. Nothing can stop me.
I LOVE Katy Perry!!!

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(nevermind i dont want to be brittney ill make my own) Name: Marissa Dew Age: 18 Personality: outgoing, rich, not nice but not mean, has an attitude, clever, really smart, sttuborn, can be a pain, rolls her eyes alot, loves cheer leading and soccer and gymnastics's. Looks: =) natural tan skin, blue eyes, skinny, 100 lbs. and average height for her age Bio: was an orphan all her life until two young people adopted her when she was 6, then they died in a car crash so she was in the orphanage again until the age of 13 when a single woman adopted her and someone else. As you can see the single woman named Erinn Tapins was famous so she was a billonare. Marissa had a rough life but she got through it. Other: caption of the cheer leading team and Brittney's best friend. She has a nose ring and a tongue ring and a belly button ring. flexible.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"XxDivaliciousxX" wrote:

(who can i be?)
You can make a form like I did.

-Remember Raeyne❤-

Posted By:
XxDivaliciousxX
XxDivaliciousxX
StarStarStarStar
(can I be Brittany?)

I am me. And you can't change that. I will be whoever i want to be. Whether it is rude, really kind, or just out of it, i am who i am. Nothing can stop me.
I LOVE Katy Perry!!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"XxDivaliciousxX" wrote:

(can I be Brittany?)
Sure, but you have to make a form tho...Frustrated

-Remember Raeyne❤-

Posted By:
XxDivaliciousxX
XxDivaliciousxX
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brittany Barbie Age: 18 Personality: Mean, smart, one of the populars, pretty, sporty Looks: She is black, she has auburnt hair, she has light brown eyes, 5'7" Bio: Ever since she was young she wanted a baby sister, but her mom couldn't have any more children. So instead her parents sppoiled her with alot of toys. She has like 20 baby alive dolls. Now that she is 18 her parents let her have the awesomest parties at her house. Brittany kinda takes control of her parents, and she thinks without her they'd be nothing. Other: She is Marissa's best friend, she is a cheerleader, and is captain of the Volleyball team. She has the nicest parents

I LOVE Katy Perry!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos