Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
A mythical school that's on an island far to the right side of The Bremuda Triangle; and there are these 2 girls that want to go to this school,but first they must go through danger, romance, and etc. People Of RP: 5kully, Mayjen, Molly47426, Great28......... Form: Name: Age: Looks: Blood Type: [Example: 20% Wolf, 80% Human] Other: Rules: Have fun and if you want to join, send me a comment and DON'T CLOG UP THIS BOARD!!!!! Raspberry

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erin Potter Age: 15 Looks: gonna put up Blood Type: 50%godess50%human Other:has a bro Name: Drake Potter Age:17 Looks: will put up Blood Type: same as Erin Other: Erin is his sis

hey greek myth lover right here

call me Erin everyone that rp's does

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
My Form(s) : Name: Ivy 'Artemis' Goth and Livy 'Emis' Goth Age: Both 15 years old. Looks: Ivy and Livy(young adults) Blood Type: Ivy is - 25% Hunter, 25% Zombie, 25% Witch, 25% Vampire. Livy is - 25% Hunter, 25% Vampire, 50% Demon. Other: They are Identical twins. Artemis is there mom but she died in war when they were 5 years old. Their eyes change color by emotions and they have powers. Name: Alejandro 'Ale' Tentone and Juan 'Ares' Tentone Age: Both 16 years old. Looks: Ale[right] and his brother Juan[left] Ale is left, Juan is right. Blood Type: Ale is - 50% Vampire, 50% Warrior. Juan is - 50% Warrior, 25% Vampire, 25% Hunter. Other: They are twins. They have powers!

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna Start

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Not just yet. What do Erin and Drake look like? You forgot to put a descripition or picture for them? smile

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
(Erin and Drake's looks are here Thanks IHistorianThis is Erin's James Potterthis is Drake's)

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'll post on Highschool 4 Mythical Creatures,but you don't post back, okay? I'll start.] As the plane flew down, Ivy kept passing glances at the guy beside Erin. "Why do you do that?" Livy asked. "I think I have a crush on that guy! And I haven't known him!" Ivy responded, giddily. "Whatever!" Livy said and returned to her article. Juan looked at Ivy then sighed. "Bro, what's wrong? We're here! Isn't that Awesome!" Ale asked. "Yeah" Juan sighed. Ale turned to see who he was looking at. "Aw, the curse of the Black Cat. That got to me once in high school." Ale said. "What?" Juan asked. "Ivy's the Black Cat and her identical twin, Livy, is the Red Cat. Both cute and sexy, yet dangerous and horrible..." Ale responded.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[Got it] Erin said"I did not do anything I sat here and he is my older brother" Drake looked at Livy

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Intercom) We are here in the tropics. Please grab all your belongings and un load the plane. Thank for riding Air-Book Lines and enjoy your stay. Ivy dropped her MP3 player and hoped Drake would get it and give it to her. She walked off the plane with arms full and stared at the sky. Livy walked off and took a picture of the plane instead of her surroundings. Ale got off and looked around. Juan picked up Ivy's MP3 player and walked off with his arms full, as well.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin and Drake got their stuff and headed off the plane

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Type your name with your eyes closed

Describe the profile pic above you