Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[man pic didn't show! Livy is wearing a black spagetthi strap dress that goes all the way to her knees.] "Ale told me all about her! She likes shirts with sayings on them! Come on let's go!" Juan said. He opened the door and ran to the Lobby. Livy and Ivy were already in the Lobby waiting for the others. Ale walked to the Lobby beside Erin.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[ok] Drake followed but closed the door behind him and said"ok" Erin walked into the lobby with Ale

hey greek myth lover right here

call me Erin everyone that rp's does

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[I g2g Frown Bye.] Once everyone got there, Livy smiled at Ale, flirtly. "So what bar do you guys want to go to? Belly Flop? Dance More? Or Night Mouse?" Ivy said.

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[bye] Erin said"Dance More" Drake agreed

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
[BACK!Grin] "All of them sound lame,but I'll agree with Drake." Juan said. "Yeah, me too!" Ale said. "I agree with ALE!!!" Livy said. "Okay then Dance More it is. Besides it is just around the corner!" Ivy said, opening the door for the others. The cold air came in pushing them back while making them shiver.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
[back too] Erin and Drake went to Dance more and holded the door for the other's

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Once they were all in, Ivy got hold of the far right table. "Who wants to hit the DANCE FLOOR!!!" Ivy yelled over the music. "WHOOO!!!!!!" Ale, Juan, and Livy screamed, while pumping the fists in the air.

Mexican

Posted By:
Mayjenn
Mayjenn
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin and Drake went on the Dance Floor

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Livy grabbed Ale's hand. "Hey, let's dance!" Livy said and took him to the floor, leaving Juan and Ivy all alone. Ivy looked around and noticed Juan's shirt. "Hey, I love your shirt! Where'd ya get it?" Ivy asked. "Oh, at Rue 21. I love how the panda's eyes are. So big and adorable." Juan replied looking into Ivy's eyes. Ivy began to blush a little.

Mexican

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar

"5KULLY" wrote:

Livy grabbed Ale's hand. "Hey, let's dance!" Livy said and took him to the floor, leaving Juan and Ivy all alone. Ivy looked around and noticed Juan's shirt. "Hey, I love your shirt! Where'd ya get it?" Ivy asked. "Oh, at Rue 21. I love how the panda's eyes are. So big and adorable." Juan replied looking into Ivy's eyes. Ivy began to blush a little.

Mexican

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Why is swearing wrong?

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

latest videos