Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake said"No I like Livy." Erin said"I guess so."

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Danger lurks through every corner......[Private RP, so back off unless you're in it!]

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale: "Okay, then.......... night, Erin." Ale dropped his bag onto the floor and climbed into the bunk. Juan: "Yea, that's exactly who I'm talking about, dude!"

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin walked into her bunk and blushed.She liked Ale more then friends. Drake said"How am I going to ask her out anyway?"He looked at him

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale quickly fell to sleep. Juan: "I don't know?"

Call me Ivy, everyone who RP's does... I'm a zombie, who will kill u 4 ur guts!!!!!! XD Grin
Mexican
5kully(Ivy), Capricacute(Jessie), StaronaStorm16(Star), Neon2(Luis), Vampgirl 227(Lexi), and Mayjenn(Erin) = BEST-FRIENDS-IN-THE-KIDZWORLD-UNIVERSE

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin was dreaming about dating Ale.She had a huge crush on him.She smiled in her sleep. Drake said"I have a way so you can date ivy."He smiled at Jaun.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ale stood awake looking at the ceiling. I have to stay awake so she won't hear my snoring. Man, how I curse my mom for giving me this gene! Ale thought slowly drifting to sleep. "How! Tell me! I'm all ears!" Juan anxiously said, trying not to sound desperate. Ivy jumped into her bed and began to cry. Livy ran at full speed towards the woods.

Mexican

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake said"You should learn about Ivy by spying on her."He smiled at Jaun.He was a good friend. Erin was fast asleep but noticed Ale was still awake.She got up and said"Are you okay because I am fine if you snore."She went back to bed and fell fast asleep.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
"What!" Juan said shocked, looking at Drake as if he were crazy, "Dude, I'm no stalker! I just don't go- it's just not me, man." Oh, great now I'm going bonkers 'cause I'm hearing her voice in my head! Ale, Ale, Ale why can't you just deal with the fact that she's not into the open like you want her to. Just deal with it, man. Ale thought to himself as he turned in his bunk.

Mexican

Posted By:
5KULLY
5KULLY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy looked deeply into the night looking for answers... Livy ran out once more, thinking Ivy's asleep.

Mexican

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake said"Sorry dude well then just ask her out to the movies?" Erin was fast asleep.She was busy dreaming about Ale.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos