Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School Detention (Open)

Posted By:
DarcyIsador
DarcyIsador
Star
High schools kids are in detention that surprisingly is unsupervised. How will they spend their one hour after school every day? Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Status *single/taken*: Other: My Form Name: Nikki Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Bitter until people get to know her. A loner. A hopeless romantic Status: Single Other: Hmm nothing else really...

Posted By:
DarcyIsador
DarcyIsador
Star
Anyone? xD

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Natalie Rodriquez Age-16 Looks- She has blonde hair that reaches to her middle back, navy blue eyes, very tanned skin, white smile, semi -tall(5'5'), skinny. Personality- She is very mean to others at times. She can be nice, but very rarely though. She hates when people are better than her. Status- She is single and looking. (She is Bisexual) Other- Gets detention because she always back-talks teachers and doesn't turn in homework.

Posted By:
BigBoogie
BigBoogie
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cameron Age: 14 Looks: hazel eyes, dark brown curly hair, light brown skin, skinny Personality: troublemaking, but very nice, life of the party Status: single

Doin' Me

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Natalia West Age: 17 Looks: Rp character Personality: she is not well liked by the cheerleaders and jocks because she is beautiful and because she stands up to them. she is well liked by lots of people and is open to making friends and is very cheerful and caring and smart person Status single Other: got detention for dumping her lunch on a jocks head because he was calling her terrible names

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reagan Age: 17 Looks: Black hair with two bows, blue eyes, black necklace Personality: quiet at times, naive, smart, hated by the popular kids, and sarcastic Status: Single but waiting for someone Other: got detention for starting a fight with a cheerleader and throwing a frog at the principal.

Posted By:
cony12
cony12
StarStar
Name: Sarah Age: 12 Looks: Brown hair that goes down to shoulders. Personality: doesn't talk much, like's to watch and study people and their personalities with hopes to get a glimpse of their thoughts by judging their reactions, body language, and tone. Status: Single Other: Pooped in the urinal (LOL)

tahahah

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
((I have a question. Can we use anime pictures))

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Catalina Armstrong Age 15 Looks: Personality: Doesnt care about anything reason: Talking back Other: n/a

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
detention0311
detention0311
Star
Name: Laila Khalil  Age: 11 Looks: Very Attractive Personality: Caring and Shy Status: Single Other: Received two days of detention for going to help in the art room without permission. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

Favorite song?

latest videos