Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
In a...lovely 'little' prep school, that could actually probably fit about two or three average schools in it, the kids are all...well, jerks. The Libby rules the school with a newly manicured fist, using her Girl Posse and her boyfriend the Jerk Jock to control the cardboard cut-out students. The teachers are all oblivious, or as cruel as their students to anyone outside of their ideal image of a child. But , one way or another, a group of kids are enrolled. Quickly becoming outcasts in their new school, if they weren't already, they somehow need to survive with the Libby deciding to make them her targets, at the bottom of the Popularity Food Chain. Form Name: Gender: Age: Appearance: Personality: Stereotype(i.e., prep): History: Example post: (Note: anyone important like the Libby, the Jerk Jock, or teachers need to ask first. Even if you post a character, there's a chance you won't be accepted...)

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Name: Kris Beckman Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: A dark-skinned guy with slightly long, brunette hair and brown eyes. Normally wears ripped jeans and a dark shirt. Personality: He's rebellious. As in, he breaks rules just because he pretty much hates society, he's probably on parole, and he'll still be gratifying walls- not that he'll get caught. He's almost impossible to get along with. Stereotype(i.e., prep): Loner/rebel History: He was an accident- his parents were always sure to remind him. When he was about five or four, they took a vacation to Iceland and didn't take him back home with them. After being found by social services, he went through a number of foster homes before he took off, coming back to America. He's currently living with yet another pair of foster parents.. Example post: The Barbosas, his current foster parents, talked idly with the vice principal while he stood outside the room in the hallway, glaring at the various cliques that passed, every student looking identical. After glancing around, he slipped a permanent marker out of his pocket and started drawing on the wall behind him while still looking ahead, a talent he had gained in Iceland.

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Name:  Gabriella Stone Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: White blonde hair with two purple streaks. Bangs fringed and pushed to the side. She has snow white skin and emerald green eyes. She usually wears Skinny jeans or baggy black pants and tank tops or band t-shirts. (Also she wears excessive bracelets...) Personality: She likes to have people like her around, other than that she is a loner. She is very artistic and literate. Stereotype(i.e., prep): Emo/Scene History: She wont tell anyone...all anyone knows is that her family was murdered and she and her sister where the only ones left alive. Example post: Gabriella sighed as she pulled on her only khaki pants. Her foster mother Lesley was going on and on about how good this school is and how maybe it would change my rather dim outlook on life. Gabriella smiled and nodded 'Oh Gabby,' Lesley cried, 'You look so...normal.'

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Gabriella is accepted. (And, Kris too, I guess.)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Echo..

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yoshiko 'Yoshi' Takezawa Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Yuki Personality: She's pretty immature, but she is also bipolar so that can quickly change. She's a bit of a loner just because she doesn't have enough self confidence to believe that others will actually want to talk to her.  Stereotype: Loner / Emo History: Yoshi's father is an abusive drunk, her mother died giving birth to her. Shin, who is her step brother from her father, knew her from birth and was always very protective over her and, after their father began beating Yoshi when she was nine, Shin took her to the streets. They weren't the best liked in their run down neighborhood, so Shin would basically sneak and lie his way out of trouble for the both of them. They didn't go to school, but Shin- who is a genius, taught her what he could. Two years ago child services took the two and put them in an orphanage. The two were separated but, because of violent behavior, never stay in one place for long. Example Post: -From Another Roleplay- As soon as Koeshiruko got to her room, the girl let her body fall onto the rumpled bedding, wincing slightly as the rumpling blanket caused her to slip slightly and hit her head on the nearby wall which the bed was against. She turned around to face the ceiling for a few minutes before a knock sounded. Shinso walked in as he always did, not waiting for acknowledgment before coming in in his human form. He stared at Ruko with curiosity for a few seconds, wonding why she didn't throw a miniature fit for coming in without approval. The girl was just staring at the ceiling in a t-shirt, a red face and looking as if she was in deep thought. The guardian just sighed and shook his head, not wanting to get involved as he went to her closet and pulled out a black pleather mini skirt and a purple tube top which reached right above her belly button. "C'mon, get dressed" he spoke, pulling the girl into a sitting position and wincing as he saw her forehead; a bruise was already forming where she hit her head. "I'm going now, you'd better get you under clothes yourself; I'm not willing to sleep outside like I did last time I got them" he spoke before leaving. Ruko just sighed, rubbing her eyes before standing up. She smiled as she heard the familiar sound of her braclet then quickly went about getting dressed, doing her best not to let her mind wonder. Name: Shin Takezawa Gender: Male: Age: 17 Appearance: Random Personality: He seems very cruel and cold, but he's a major softy and a huge pushover unless it has something to do with someone he cares about. He would do anything- literally- for Yoshi and hates it when people are under or over estimated. He's very punctual and has no patients. Sterotype: Loner / Delinquent History: Pretty much the same as Yoshi's Example Post: ---

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Start Emmy?

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Yoshi and Shin are accepted. And, I guess we could start.

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Kk I wants to starts!

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Sure thing, Hailey.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

me and kevin

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

latest videos