Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Gabriella walked through the doors and immediatly wanted to turn around and walk out of this horrid place never to return. She looked around at the short pleated skirts....while she was wearing a khaki skinnies and black knee high Converse...She sighed and walked to the pricipals office. Hopefully this day wouldnt be as bad as it seemed.

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Pixe Gray Age: 15 Appearance: She has red hair down to her shoulderblades- call her ginger and she'll kill you- and green eyes. She has a permanent smirk on her face and always has headphones on her head. Normally wears skinny ripped jeans, red shirt and a panda hat. Personality: Sarcastic, has a thing for pandas, listens to music all the time, is quite cold to outsiders. Stereotype: Indie. History: She was born in London and still has a Cockney accent; she moved to America when she was eleven. After a number of scrap fights at numerous schools, her parents decided that this school was their last shot. Example post: Pixie was leaning against the wall, humming along idly to a tune only she could hear. She stared through the window at her parents, who were talking to the vice principle with violent hand motions and grins half a mile wide. She rolled her eyes, pulling her panda hat from her bag and sticking it on her head. I hope my form's okay. :3

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join or do I have to make my form first before you make your decision ?

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Krist Gender:Male Age:15 Appearance: [1885423] Personality: Hes a tough street kid Stereotype(i.e., prep): Lone wolf/Street fighter History: He was left in the streets when he was young.So he grew up in the streets. Example post: Krist knocked the last guy out he looked at the field full of uncounsious men.He walked away like nothing happened he walked to school like it was a regular day.He really didn't wan't to go he heard rumors in the streets about kids that are jerks in the school.He stopped in the front doors then went in before he regreted it.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i be the jerk jock

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Liverpoolgal, feel free to make a fourm, chances are you'll be accepted. Dd1212, also feel free to make a fourm for the Jerk Jock, again chances are you'll be accepted. Pixe and Krist are accepted.)

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Yoshiko yawned tiredly as she let Shin drag her towards their new school; the new family Yoshi was taken by decided that she was the new maid. "C'mon Yoshi! Them having you clean the kitchen isn't being a 'maid'" Shin spoke, getting annoyed with the youngers complaints. "Yeah, but you should'a seen it! there was mold everywhere and roaches, the dishes hadn't been done for at least a month, and there were ten bags of trash! TEN!" Yoshi spoke still being dragged. Shin shivered in disgust, "Yeah, well you'll be outta there soon alright? Just another year and I can take you" the male spoke just picking the whole girl up on his back. Yoshiko just mumbled a 'yeah yeah', but stopped her complaints and began to watch as things went by the two.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris shook a hidden bottle of graffiti while he walked towards the main doors of the school, sidestepping other people and whistling innocently. He ducked into a space between buildings, taking out the graffiti bottle and scribbling on the walls. As well as writing some messages that probably shouldn't be written down here.

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist looked around as he wen't in the school it wasen't so bad but he knew it was gonna be a long year.A dude ran towards Krit's direction with his fists raised but Krist just kicked him in the stomach then he heard a loud "thump" as the dude hit the ground.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
joeman10
joeman10
StarStarStarStar
Name: Calvin (Last Name??) Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, always wearing something stylish but classy Personality: Laid back, easily ticked off, and you'll see Stereotype(i.e., prep): Not really a prep, but can be kinda edgy in a rich kid kinda way History: N/A

Artistry is sometimes used as a mode of self
expression.
Just a bit funny for me, seeing as I use it as an outlet
to have fun, and make something awesome.
That's all.

- Joe.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Best Ledgend of Zelda Games?

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

xbox 1 or ps4

Rainbow Looms

latest videos