Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris gave Gabby an intense look. "You didn't counter my flirting...or even insult me! Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
"I'm fine, just a little upset...idiot..." Gabby said trying to continue her smile but failing.

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris gave Gabby a look. "Alright, then. I can't make you tell me anything if you don't want to." He shrugged. "So, I'll assume that we aren't returning to the school...D'you want to meet the Barbosas? We didn't really get a chance to talk to them, but Anka is really nice, even though she can be a bit oblivious. She and Alfons aren't that bad, just...rich. They'll probably be surprised, but they'll warm up to you fast, I'm sure."

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
"Sure, they sound nice. You're sure they won't mind?" Gabby said smiling. She definatly did not want to return to school. That is the last place she wanted to be right now, she'd do anything to avoid it.

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris nodded. "They have a habit of taking in every lost soul they come across. They're able to take care of, like, twenty kids at a time and still have enough money to be living like kings. They both apparently had rich families and ridiculous amounts of inherited money, I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. Point is, they'll be fine with it, but don't be surprised if Anka starts doting over you. It's a bit annoying, but I guess it's just in her nature." Kris was talking more than normal, in what seemed like an attempt to keep Gabby's mind off of her apparent depression.

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

latest videos