Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Calvin is accepted.)

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, this looks so fun. May I join, and be Libbhy I love playing the popular meen girl.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Atlanta Grace Age: 15 Appearance: Glasses girl numero 2 Just imagine her eyes with flecks of green in them. And a lip ring. She usually wears some sort of comical or band tee her black skinny jeans and her Dc Martins oh and her red beanie. Personality: Atlanta is quite closed up. She tends to keep herself to herself and hates people who try to worm into her buisness. She is harsh at first and loves to serve her comment dripping in sarcastic points.You wouldnt like to be on her bad side. If you know her she will be kind and trusting and would do anything to help you. Stereotype: Indie/Loner/Performing arts nerd ! History: She was born in Bath, London, Britain.Her accent still strong. She had a pretty normal life she was a good kid with good grades. it pretty much went downhill when she turned thirteen. Her mum died in a car accident when she was hit by a drunk driver. The driver drove off leaving her mum to die and was never found. Atlanta stayed in London for a while but she was starting to change it picked away at her that she had to pass the same place she saw her mums dead body every day. She was turning cold and reckless. Her dad was full of fresh grief and had enough he sent her away to her uncle in America. She as traveled in and out of schools and this was her last resort. Example post: Atlanta shoved past a few kids in her way not bothering to ask them to move, after all why give them another reason to mock them. They sniggered at her she just rolled her eyes. She opened her locker shoving her leather jacket inside and grabbing her books. She slammed her locker shut then began rummaging through her bag for her I-pod. She could over hear Libby and her boyfriend being lovey dovey as usual she pulled her beanie over her face "God kill me now." She muttered. She fixed herself up "YES!" She screamed with delight finding her I-pod. She felt awkward getting some weird looks of people. She shuffled off giving Libby and her jerk of a boyfriend a glare as they sniggered and coughed out the word freak.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Gabriella reluctently took her schedule and school map. She placed them in her black messanger bag and head to her first period class- Algebra 2. She sighed as she walked into the class and, of course, the teacher made her introduce herself. 'Hi, I'm Gabriella...Call me Gabby.' She took her seat and took out a black notebook and a purple Sharpie.

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Feel free to fill out the form for the Libby, chances are you'll be accepted~.)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Also, Atlanta is accepted.)

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris waltzed into his first period class, Algebra 2, extremely late and looking like he owned the place. Apparently he had ditched the graffiti somewhere. He kicked the desk of one of the Cheerleaders as he walked past, ignoring the teacher, and sat in an empty seat next to Gabriella.

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
Gabriella looked at the boy and felt a pang of relief in her gut. She wasn't the only one who didn't want to be here. She played with her black suspender strap and started doodleing her name is graffiti letters on the the front of her notebook.

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris tossed a note at Gabriella, which landed on top of her graffiti-letters name. When she looked over, he winked and grinned before turning back to the front of the room. The note read "The kids here are all clones. Glad to see someone not part of the hive mind!"

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
She smiled and wrote back: Thought the same thing when I saw you. I especially hate these stupid uniforms. I got in trouble for my 'modifications'....What do you think? Knee highs and suspenders to much?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos