Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Popularity Food Chain (RP)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Brooklyn Gender; Female Age; 16 Appearance;  Personality; Dark,Mysterious,Weird,Curious,Doesnt talk much,Tries to stay out of peoples way Stereotype; n/a (cant think of one Big Grin ) History; Parents fight, sometimes fights with them, runs away alot, likes to text,  has a missing sister Example Post; I walked into the living room and saw them at it again and I sighed and went to the creek,I pulled my swimsuit on and got in and smiled when I felt that the water was cold. (Sorry if thats not the best but im really good at doing rps smile )

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked down the halls wondering where I was supposed to go I saw kids running up and down the halls and I had no idea why

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(Example post is writing a fake roleplay post so we know what to expect from your roleplaying skills. Also, can we have a tad more on her personality and history? Please and thank you~)

WARNING: Crazy-obsessive autistic person. Also contains peanuts.

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(KK,and i dont think I could do a fake roleplay but ill tell you how many I have smile Wink )

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
(By that I meant, like...whatever you would post in a roleplay. Look at other people's forms here and you'll see what I mean.)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked into the classroom and was happy when i saw an empty seat in the back so I took it and sat down and opened my book and started reading Taming of the Shrew by  Shakespeare

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Yoshiko had fallen asleep by the time they got to the school, being quite late as well. As Shin was walking though, he dropped his younger sister on the floor, grinning as she began groaning about 'The pai~n! The pa~in!' and dramatically held her shoulder before copsing to the ground. Shin rolled his eyes in annoyance, but there was an obvious smirk on his face at the youngers performance. All of a sudden, Yoshi realized there were two people, a girl and a guy, right near them. She squeaked slightly, quickly going to hide behind the brunette. Shin sighed sadly, wishing his sister could get over her look-aphobic ways.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist catched up with Grabiella and Kris."You kids having fun?" he said smirking.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
She looked at Kris and caught her breath.'I'm going to get in so much trouble...' She looked at the open marker in her hand and smiled. 'Ya,' Then she closed it and smiled at Kris. 'I'm having...fun.'

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Posted By:
kidotix
kidotix
StarStarStar
Kris grinned, winking at Gabriella. "Stick with me, Gabby, and you'll have the most fun you've had in your life!" He waved to the three new arrivals. "Hey, what's up...people who's names I don't know?"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

holidays :) or :(

What book are you currently reading?

Fovorite Disney tv show?

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos