Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
So, this RP is all about Hogwarts. If you join it would be best if you have read or seen some of the Harry Potter series. Here is your form and my form. Btw we start off as first years so the age must be 11 or 12. Name: Lily Alice Swan Age: 11 Appearance: Personality: Brave, loyal, happy. She can sometimes be mysterious and mischevious. Brief Bio: Her dad was a pure blood, her mum a Muggle Born. She grew up in a big house known as "Swan Mansion." She has one younger sister named Bella, who is incredibly sweet and is one year younger than Lily. Lily loves visiting her family, but would like to be an all year rounder because she loves Hogwarts soo much. Pets: A white owl named Snowflake. Wand: 12 inches unicorn hair core. House: Ravenclaw.

Posted By:
Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)  Name: Kathrine (Kat) Smith Age:11 Appearance:Anime Guitar Personality: She's really sweet and nice. She can be a bit crazy and random. She's really smart and always willing to help you out. Like she's crazy smart and she loves riddles and stuff like that. Brief Bio: She's a muggle born. She was really happy when she go accepted into Hogwarts. She is an orphan so she never goes home on holidays. She lives in an all girl orphanage. She doesn't have a friend. Everyone thought she was weird. Pets: A horned owl named Summer Wand: 13 in. tail feather of a phoenix core. House: Ravenclaw

Yes yes you will Maddie. MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!
I want theese shoes.
~~~~~~~
For I can do all things trough Christ who gives me strength. ~Phillipians 4:13

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, I forgot to say you don't need to ask to join. You may, though.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 12 Appearance: Ravenclaw girl but younger and with deep purple eyes Personality: Same as Vampire Acadamy Brief Bio: She is a Pureblood wizard, and proud of it. Her mother was a Ravenclaw at school and her father a Slytherin. She was raised to hate Gryffindors, and judging her personality woud have anyway. She lived in france nd was going to attend Beuxbutons but her mother moved the fmaily abck to England. Pets: A male cat, Mufasa. (Profile Pic) Wand: 11.5" Willlow, Dragon heart-string(Swedish Short Snout). Stiff House: Ravenclaw

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
How amny people do you wnat before we start? I cna invite harry Potter fan friends.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I don't mind I want at least two more. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I asked, two friends and one entire RP. One said tehy would look.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Misty Mable Age: 11 Appearance: Personality: Brave, loyal, understanding, sarcastic, smart. She can sometimes be rude and if you get on her bad side, it might be smart to just scram. Brief Bio: Her parents disowned her and her brother after finding out that she was accepeted into Hogwarts since they perferred a very 'normal' lifestyle. When she's not at Hogwarts she lives with her older brother who just graduated, in a small apartment. Is an all year rounder. Pet: A black cat named VooDoo Wand: 12 and 3/4 inches, black alder, phoenix feather. House: Gryffindor 

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
BTW we all start as first years, but you can be any age.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll just edit mine to say 11. smile

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 281 282

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Describe the person above you in two words!

Headache!!

Headache!!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos