Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I was nervous about tge sorting. What id i was in hufflepuff...what if i wa sin gryffindor! My aorents would disown me. I was really paniced. oh it would ahc=ve been easier if i was going to Beuxbatons

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
[g2g, be back in about an hour...sorry!]

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Vittoria- I stand in line, it's going to be a while since my last name starts with V... But I hope I'm at least in the same house as Misty or Lily...! Nate- I'm in line, waiting nervously. I have no idea which house I'll be in. I can barely even remember my parents...

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Misty~ I waited and suddenly "MISTY MABLE!" Was called, I hestaintly made my way towards the stool and waited at the hat decided. "Wise like your brother, but with more bravery." It muttered. "You should be GRIFFYNDOR!!" I smiled and made my way to my new house table, sitting besides Lily.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Nate- "NATE MORWEN!" I was called, I walked up to the stool and sat down as the hat decided. "Hmm..." It thought. "Tough one, you are. But... GRYFFINDOR!" I winced at how loud it shouted, but smild and walked to the table. Vittoria- "VITTORIA VERVAIN!" I walked up and sat down. "This is obvious, really." The  hat said, "RAVENCLAW!" I walked to their table, smiling.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I was already at the Ravenclaw table, waiting for the rets to be sorted. I was a bit upset the boy from the boat was in gryffindor.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Misty~ I couldn't stop smiling. I truly thought I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff as I've never looked at myself as very brave. I welcomed the rest of the newcomers with cheers.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Vittoria- I look at the girl from the train, aware I still don't know her name. "I'm Vittoria," I say to her, feeling kind of upset that no one else I know is here. Nate- The Gryffindor table is definitely the loudest, I've decided. I cheer along with the rest of them, feeling like I've been at Hogwarts my whole life.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Misty~ I looked at Nate and smiled. "Hello!" I said over the loud cheering, "We haven't really met yet, but I'm Misty." She said wondering if he paid attention when the names were called. "You must be Nate."

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Nate- "Yeah, that's me." I grinned at her, talking loudly so she could hear me. "Nice to meet you." I smiled.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

latest videos