Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ada-nii and Misa-chan's Roleplay of Epicness

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, I'm f-f" all of a sudden Naori sneezed, using one hand to put the notebook in her hand on top of her head. "I'm fine" the brunette spoke, grinning sheepishly as she took the notebook from her head, her opposite hand automatically going up to re-arrange her hair to make sure her ears were hidden. "Sorry, I've been sneezing quite a lot lately, I think it's because my brothers friend just brought a dog home; which is pretty stupid if you ask me considering he lives with both my older brother and I and he knows that we're both allergic and dogs hate us a-.... sorry...... how are you?" Naori asked, suddenly finding the floor very interesting as she began watching it go by.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
"Bless you..." I whispered, quietly as we walked down the hallway. I didn't know what it was, but she was constantly covering her head, or holding a book behind her. I just took it as a part of her quirky attitude. We came to a split in the hallways where I went one way and she went the other. I lightly touched her shoulder before she walked out. "Hey... Um... Do you wanna go see a movie on Saturday?... I have nothing to do... So..." I offered, quietly. I'd never really asked her out.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori stared at the other wide eyed for a second before she suddenly 'eep!'ed, realizing that her ears were starting to come up and her tail had begun creeping out from under her skirt. "S-Sure! Yes! See you later, I gotta go!" the brunette spoke, trying not to grin as she stuck her notebook on her head and let her backpack slide down her arms, trying to hide her tail at the same time. The girl ran towards the restroom, cursing her ears and tail as she completely ignored one of the teachers warnings about running in the hallways and to check her language. 

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared after her for a second and smiled a little as she scurried down the hallway. I turned down my own, anxious for Saturday night... At around 9:30 I stood in front of her door, with my arms behind my back as I knocked quietly, my eyes wondering up the small house to her bedroom window.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ow, ow, ow~" Naori moaned, standing up from the bottom of the stairs of which she had just fallen, glad that both of the other occupants of the house were at partying; they wouldn't have let that go for at least a month. The girl opened the door, cursing under her breath at herself as she quickly flattened her ears, "Just a second, I've gotta go fi- oh, never mind, found it" Naori spoke, spotting her cell phone laying on a red hoodie on the couch nearby. All of a sudden she spotted a large black dog coming into the room, "Heh...... nice doggy....." Naori slowly backed out of her room, her eyes not leaving the dog as it crept closer. The brunette quickly ran out, sighing in relief as the dog was no longer in sight, but then jumped slightly as it began barking. "L-Let's go" Naori spoke, looking wide eyed at Ezio.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
We both ran off quietly making sure the dog was gone before we slowed to a walk, heading down the street in silence, hopefully... We would have some form of fun tonight... Thankfully, we seemed too as we slowly walked back through the park and toward her home. I lightly found myself lightly taking her hand in mine as we walked through the dark. I looked over at her, and sighed a little. "Naori... I know your a Neko..." I whispered, quietly, making sure no one else could hear.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori jumped slightly, stiffening up "I-I dunno what you're talkin' about..........." After a few seconds of silents, the brunette began to nibble at her bottom lip, "H-How'd you know?" she muttered quietly, slowly letting herself relax once more. "And how long?... I might not be the best at hiding it, but no one else figured it out" the girl spoke, sighing as she reached up to re-arrange her hair by habit.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
We walked down the road slowly as we appoarched her house. "Well... When a guy likes a girl, he likes to pay attention to her... I kinda saw your tail when you ran off today..." I whispered, quietly as we stood infront of her door, ignoring what I had just said.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori turned bright red, biting at her lip as she stared at the ground; "Oh......" all of a sudden, the brunette sneezed once more, stopping her hand before it went up to  keep her ears down. "Sorry, dog 'n stuff" the girl muttered before her phone vibrated. She quickly read the text grimacing at her older brothers terrible spelling; stupid drunk, All of a sudden, the dog began barking loudly, causing Naori to jump slightly, "Y....You think you could stay for a bit?" she asked, mentally cursing her brothers friends. (I had a bit of WB xDD)

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I actually kind of jumped when I heard the dog barking in the house. I nodded a little and slowly walked through the door, holding the dog back as she walked through. "You OK?..." I asked, as I pushed the dog out on a leash.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name one movie better then Frozen

Favorite Video Game?

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...