Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ada-nii and Misa-chan's Roleplay of Epicness

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I'm fine....." Naori spoke, edging around the dog even though it was now perfectly harmless. "Um~.... d'you want anythin' to drink?" the brunette asked, hurrying over to the kitchen, getting even farther way from the dog in the process.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched her heading into the kitchen, and I lead the dog outside, making sure the leash was wrapped tightly so it couldn't get away. "Uh... Yes, please." I responded, a tad late as I smiled at her.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oka~y" Naori spoke, opening the fridge, "There's beer, soda, energy drinks, and..... I don't know what this is" the girl muttered at the end, making a disgusted face as she put the bottle back into the fridge, bringing out an  energy drink and guzzling have of it down.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
After about an hour I had another soda can empty and sitting on the table in front of us. I stared over Ito her eyes for a minute, and slowly leaned over, scratching her head until the ears popped up, then I scratched behind them quietly. "Sorry, I was curious..." I whispered, quietly.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori instinctively closed her eyes and rubbed her head against Ezio's hand, purring as she did so. The brunette suddenly realized what she was doing, her eyes popping wide open as she began to turn red, "I-It's fine" she muttered, quickly turning her attention to the water bottle of milk in her hand; she had stopped drinking energy drinks after the fifth one.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled a little as I saw her shy reaction. I shook my head a little, and gently started to itch her again. "Do you mind?... I mean, it looked like it felt good." I stated, softly as I found her eyes with my own.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori repeated her previous reaction, "F-Fine" she muttered, getting lost in the sensation as her tail began swishing softly and she unconsciously edged closer to Ezio.

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked back a little and saw her tail. I chuckled quietly and gently let her go, leaning back against the couch, and yawning.

Posted By:
ArashiiBaka
ArashiiBaka
StarStarStarStarStar
Naori yanked at her hair a couple times before turning back into the kitchen for another drink, but before she got there, she heard the front door open. The brunette grimaced, hearing her brothers swear filled, slurred language and his friend threatening to cut off his head if he didn't shut up, along with a few other slightly slurred threats. Naori went over to the living room, seeing Kakuzu beginning to drag the now giggling albino up the stairs, both of them ignoring everything else and the brunette looking as if he was about to pass out on the spot. Naori rolled her eyes, going to the door and shutting it.

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(You wanna start this back up Ada-nii? or make another one? Or something? I am in desperate need to RP~ T~T xD)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

latest videos