Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts.....[I know, I know]

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, Magical and Non-Magical Folk! I I know there are already a few Hogwarts based Role plays....But I wanted to start my own. As you know recently the Potter-head bug has been around, and I have also caught it. I just finished watching the last movie a few hours ago and I'm on the fourth book. My knowledge of Harry Potter is at a moderate amount just so you know, and I felt the need and want to make this roleplay.Basically the time we are at now is very peaceful......it is after Harry defeated You-know-who and I wanted to make it from the start, so I would prefer if most of us were first years as I want this to be from the start to the end, and most first years are about 11 or 12 in age. So yep we can start posting as soon as I get three or more people to join! Also you must have some knowledge of Harry Potter. Rules: Don't leave anyone out. NO rude things. Don't judge people on how thy roleplay. Have fun. Form: Name: Age: [11 or 12 at the moment] Blood status: [pureblood, halfblood, muggle-born etc.] Appearance: Personality: Strengths: [Best subjects, what they want to be when they grow up, Favourite teacher etc.] Weaknesses: [Worst subjects, Least favourite teacher etc.] Brief Bio: Pet: Wand: House: Hope you enjoy!

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Veronica Fayerene-Smythe Age: 12 Blood status: Pureblood Appearance:  But with very long hair, till thighs, blue eyes which sometimes have a lost kind of look in them. Ooh and she looks younger. Personality:  Veronica is very Sweet, kind, wise,smart, she can see many things that others can't see, she is shy sometime and lonely because people think she is crazy, She is very brave, and athletic, she is adventurous and curios, she has knack for finding things, and is very observant, and quiet. [Like Luna Lovegood] Strengths: Defence against the dark arts, Transfiguration, She is good at masking he identities  of things, she is very, very good in all her subjects but prefers these the most. She is very knowledgeable in things to do with Muggles, and very handy with potions but her largest strengths are Divination for she is gifted with  the inner eye and she plays seeker for Gryffindor's Quidditch team. Weaknesses:  She isn't very good at Arithmancy. But very good and enjoys all other subjects. Pets: Snow white Owl named Xena Wand: 15 inch. Oak phoenix tail core. The Oak is white and the wand looks somewhat like Hermione's it has rose engravings. The rose engraving on the wand are a sort of golden colour. House: Gryffindor Broom: Latest Firebolt Brief Bio: Her family is from a pure blood line, both her parents Scarlette and Ethan Smythe are pure bloods. Both parents have been in Gryffindor. She has grown up in the muggle and wizard world.Although she is very good in her studies, she is outcasted at times for being the only student with the inner eye. Her mother's sister is George Weasley's wife.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? Name: Carduus Malfoy Age: 12 Blood status: Pureblood Appearance: Slytherin Girl her skin is slightly plar as is her hair. Her is much longer reaching her waist, her eyes are a deep purple. She is younger then the pic Personality: Kind and Loyal friend. Cruel and rude enemy. Very snobby and loud. INCREDIBLY smart, but doesn't bother in class. Strengths: Best subject- Transfiguration and she wants an animagus. Weaknesses: Worst Subject- Flying. She HATES Quidditch Brief Bio: Her parents were both Slytheirns at school and she was raised to be just like any slytheerin. She moved from Paris to londen every second year so she is fluent in french, she was hoping to attend Beuxbatons but her parents insisted on Hogwarts. Her ftaher was Draco Malfoy, and her older brother Scorpious was moved to Durmstrang in his second year. Pet: A male cta Mufasa.(Profile Pic) Wand: 11" Willow, Dragon hearstring(Swedish Short-Snout) House: Slytherin

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? Name: Albus Severus Potter Age: 12 Blood status: three quarter blood because he had Ginny as a mom and Harry as a dad Appearance: Pic approving. Personality: He is very funny and Loyal.He is incredibly smart and funny.He is very nice but cunning. Strengths: Um well he Loves Defense against the dark arts.He loves quidditch thanks to the family.He wants to be an Defense Against the dark arts teacher.He also is very good at dueling and wants to join the dueling club.He is chaser for the quidditch team. Weaknesses: He Hates potions.He tries his best but it usually flunks.He also is not very good at Arithmancy Brief Bio: He was raised by Harry and Ginny Potter.He has a younger sister Named Lily who is going to come in his third year.He also has a big brother James.Life is hectic in the Potter house. Pet: A owl named Puff Wand: A holly 7'1-2 Dragon Heartstring core.(Hungarien Horntail.) House:Gryffindor

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? I know Lily isn't meant to start at Hogwarts yet, though. Name: Lily Luna Potter Age:11 Blood Status: Three Quarter blood, I'd guess. Appearance: Blondish brownish hair and green eyes. Usually wears her hair down or in a plait. If you're not sure waht she looks like google her. Personality: Kind, clever, loyal and very brave, like her dad. Strenghts: Likes riding her broom and is Seeker for Quidditch team. Also likes Transfiguration and Defence Against The Dark Arts. Would like to either be an Aura when she grows up or a Hogwarts teacher. Weaknesses: Potions and Arithmancy. Not too keen on Astronamy. Brief Bio: Raised by Harry and Ginny Potter and gets endless teasing from her elder brothers. She's jealous when her brothers used to go off to Hogwarts without her. Pet: A white owl named Crystal Wand: 12.5 inches and Willow and Unicorn hair core. House: Gryffindor.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
All accepted! Thank you very much for joining. Umm....I don't think there can be two seekers on the same team, because Veronica is the seeker for Gryffindor...Hm....we'll work that out. And cool! We got Albus and Lily and Carddus...We can start now.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Later on Can I make a oc in the Potter family she will be the youngest?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry but what is a OC?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
A made up charecter.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep aure, becuase my character is made up also.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Who is more hot?

What does your name mean?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos