Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Plot]
High school. You can make it the worst or best time of your life. Cliques, stereotypes. If you don't fit in- Welcome to hell.
[Form]
Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other: Yeah, so, ask to join, and stuff. ;D

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? :3

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course. :3

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bandit Way (/shot) Age:...um 16?  Looks: RP Personality: He's a quiet guy most of the time. But when he gets close to friends, he like a whole different person. He's a go-with-the-flow kinda guy. And let's nothing get in his way. And protects friends.  Bio: His dad is Gerald Way and his mom is Amy Butler, his dad died on Bandit's 10th birthday. Bandit hasn't been the same. He gets mad when people mention his dad. He also gotten in more trouble. (xD) Other. -/-

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
whoot whoot :3 Name: Robin  Age: 16 Looks: Robin;3 Personality: She's very sarcastic and cutting, people think she's being funny but she's just mean. She isn't afraid to hurt people she doesn't like, especially to get what she wants. She isn't really in any cliques. She's has a slight British accent[see below]. Bio: She lived in Britain until she was ten then moved to America. I'll fill in more later. :3 Other: //

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
(:.D can I join?)

siggy
live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
iLoVeSgIr!
iLoVeSgIr!
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hello everyone ^.^

So.....I'm bored!

I am SO sorry to all of my friends! I am just so busy everyday that I can't come on as much as I used to. Please don't delete me because of this. I'll try to come on as much as possible. Thanks.

kthxbye Big Grin

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
lolthanks. Name: Ruki Jones. Age: About sixteen. Looks: MOAR RIKU. :3 Ruki has a more mature look to her, so she's always been able to pull off being older, but she never tries to. Her skin is a cream color and her eyes are bright blue. Her hair is a rich silver color, and her bangs sweep over her left eye. Her hair is slightly shorter in front than in the back. Ruki is average height, maybe a bit tall for her age. Personality: Calm and sophisticated most of the time, but she's a bit weird sometimes too. Bio: Ruki was adopted by the Jones family when she was about two years old. She grew up in America but was born and named in Japan. Her brother was the same, but they weren't born into the same family, and he was three when they adopted him. Her brother Riku also dyed his hair silver, and Ruki did the same so people wouldn't think they weren't actually related. Her and her brother always got along very well, and still do. Other: Ruki likes a lot of wierd stuff, including Japanese and Korean music. Name: Riku Jones. Age: About seventeen. Looks: Riku looks similar to his sister, but just because of the silver hair and bright blue eyes. His hair is longer, just a bit so it's shoulder length. He's a bit taller than his sister, and slightly muscular, to the point where he always wears sleeveless shirts. Personality: Coc..kky at times, but can be a nice person when he wants to be. Bio: Same as Ruki, but he was, as it says, three when he was adopted. Other: Riku likes showing off a lot. Is this okay? xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar

"iLoVeSgIr!" wrote:

May I join?
Sure. :3 Jadeth; OF COURSE BBZ. ;D skylight225: Sorry, your grammar isn't that good and character seems a bit perfect, you can't join. D: 

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join?

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

Counting in 2s!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos