Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan winced slightly he looked at Robin and laughed softly " Its fine Robin." Rowan said polietly, He looked at her and sighed "Are you ok ?" He asked as he started walking with her. [Bethan] Bethan walked to music happily. She sat down opening her guitar case.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Not really, no, running away from- CRAP." She started running again as a group of popular boys crashed through the double doors, murder in their eyes. "WORD OF ADVICE." She yelled over her shoulder, "DON'T PUT PEPPER IN THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS SPORTS DRINKS, IT JUST MAKES THEM ANGRY."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan sighed he stood infront of the boys."Seriously wouldnt recomend doing that." Rowan said calmly. He sighed at the sarky comments "No I dont want a fight. But knowing that you hit girls could get you off every cheerleaders wish list. And if it slips to the head that you have hit a girl then it looks like that sports scholarship is going down the toilet." Rowan said smirking waving goodbye as they turned and walked away.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
lil ms. asian scenegirl Lock
lil ms. asian scenegirl
StarStarStarStar
may I join? if so,Name: Delilah ,nickname: Lilah Age: 16 Looks: rp 1 Personality: sarcastic, cute, tomboy, fun, outgoing, tough Bio: Grew up as an orphan, and a loner. Hangs out with guys and not really girls. Other: She doesnt belong to a clique yet and is a loner. She is attractive to boys but doesn't notice.

im random but most of all im epic teehee

EPIC RPER

◕‿◕

DONT TRY TO MESS WITH THIS OR YOU'LL BE JACKED JUST LIKE MY CHEDDA JACK CHEEZ XD

rp 1

my rp character for most games XD

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: I give the footballers a dirty look and they grin at me. 'Where ya goin', chick?' 

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan was strumming on her guitar she looked out the door seeing the football boys and Miku "Oh dear." She muttered biting on her lip.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

[Rowan] Rowan sighed he stood infront of the boys."Seriously wouldnt recomend doing that." Rowan said calmly. He sighed at the sarky comments "No I dont want a fight. But knowing that you hit girls could get you off every cheerleaders wish list. And if it slips to the head that you have hit a girl then it looks like that sports scholarship is going down the toilet." Rowan said smirking waving goodbye as they turned and walked away.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "Thanks, dude." Robin said happily, punching him on the shoulder.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan nodded rubbing his shoulder "Your welcome." He said smiling. "Erm I best be getting to English." He said sighing. [Bethan] Bethan sighed she picked up her ukilayli (CAN NOT SPELL) she started strumming looking for inspiration for a song.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "'Kay, bye. I'm skipping class, anyway." Robin said, smirking.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos