Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's a man thing."Bandit said, with a smirk. "Plus, I don't have to worry it makes me look fat."He added as he threw his arms around Robin. "Jealous?"He asked.

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ew." Amanda muttered with a light smirk walking into a daft punk store grabbing two t-shirts, two pairs of jeans and a sweater.She pays for her things and walks back out in a record of four minutes. "Beat that Bandit-boy." She said smiling.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe. And, oh God, don't turn this into a competition. Please, I'm begging you both." She said, smirking. "Okay, to the music store. I need to get my hands on that new album." She muttered to herself, walking off.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smirked. "Hey Hey...Bandit-boy started this. I'm just finishing it." Amanda said shrugging with a smile a tugging at her lips.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
Bandit glared at her, and followed Robin. "Oh."He said, picking up a few CDs. Then going back to Robin, "Done."I said with a smile.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda stuck her tongue looking like a little kid. "I'm getting this." She said grabbing one of the best CD's they had and paying for it and walking out the door with a accomplished smile on her face. She went to the food court and sat down.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Right..." Robin counted her money quickly, then walked through the displays, picking up about five CDs. She paid and made her way back to Bandit. "Two minutes. Proud of me?" She grinned up at him. 

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am, my little grass hopper."Bandit said, taking her hand and leading her to the food court. "What do you want to eat?"He asked, looking down at her. "I'll pay."He added.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Grass hopper? Really?" Robin said, sitting down beside Amanda. "Dude, right now I'll take anything edible. Just get me pizza or something." She said, grinning up at him.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
"What did you want me to say, love?"Bandit said, as he walked quickly to the pizza place. "Smells so gooooooood."He said, as he ordered and quickly walked back and sat across from Robin.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

Windows vs Linix-moved