Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hold that thought."Bandit said, getting up quickly and walking over to the boy. "You have anything to say?"Bandit asked, getting up in the boys face. "I'll wipe that smile off your face."Bandit said. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin sighed, throwing her slice down on the table and walking after him. "Come on, Bandit, just leave it." She said, tugging at his arm.
"Yeah, bro, listen to your little girlfriend." The guy said, smirking. "You don't scare me."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"If I don't scare you, get up then."Bandit said, as he moved towards the mall doors, being pulled by Robin. Once they were outside, "You can let me go now."He said, looking down at Robin. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm up. Come and fight if you're so tough." The guy shouted from inside, and Robin looked up at Bandit. "Don't take the bait, Bandit. He just wants you to get angry." She said pleadingly. 

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Bandit sighed, putting his hands to his face. "Come on, let's go."He said walking to the car. "I need to punch something."He said to himself quietly. He got into the car quickly and waited.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
The boy laughed, leaning out of the doors. "Knew it. Coward." He shouted at him, and Robin glared at him. "Dude, lay off." She snapped at him before turning and walking towards the car, ignoring the insult shouted after her.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
After Robin got into the car, Bandit drove off. "Thanks."He said simply, as he ###### ## the street which lead to Robin's house. "I dunno, what I would have done if you wasn't there."He said.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, well. Stop getting angry." Robin said, fixing the straps on her bag and flinging it over her shoulder. "Right, thanks for the lift home. And the pizza." She said, leaning over and giving him a one-armed hug. 

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Rob, would it be alright. If I stayed the night? my mom's out of town, and I don't have a key to my house."Bandit asked, looking up at her. "It's alright if you say no, I could stay at a friends house."He added.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure, you stay over all the time." Robin shrugged. "I'm not angry at you or anything. You're sleeping on the floor, though." She flicked a piece of paper at him and got out of the car. 

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

what kind of sport do you play?

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos