Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan laughed "Oh common bell." She muttered."So how about you still got that silly crush on Rowan?" She asked grinning.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "I never had a crush on Rowan." Robin laughed, whacking her with her folder.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] "Oh Rowan said when you first moved here you were obsessed with him like a little shadow." Bethan said smirking wishing she had moved here earlier.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilith raised her hand and asked if she could go to the restroom, the teacher said okay and she ran out of the room. The feeling of being watched made her feel nervous, and being nervous made her feel ill.

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Lexi was walking to her next class when she knocked into Rowan. "Geez. you're the second person I've knocked into today. I'm so sorry. I've been looking at this stupid schedule all day."

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "I am going to kill that boy." Robin muttered, smirking.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan smiled walking  happy the bell had gone he was startled when the girl knocked into me "Its ok just watch yourself. Wont want to be getting hurt now." He said helping her before walking off to find Bethan and Robin. [Bethan] Bethan laughed "Oh speak of the devil." She said seeing Rowan at the bottom of the corridor.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilith ran into the bathroom and locked herself in a stall and started whispering things to herself in a half crying type of voice.

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "YOU. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Robin yelled at Rowan, running at him from the opposite end of the corridor.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan looked startled "WHAT DID I DO!" He shouted starting to run. [Bethan] Bethan walked quickly laughing.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos