Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(SKIPS)

Robin rolled out of bed, landing with a grunt on the floor beside Bandit. "Morning." She said sleepily, clambering to her feet and grabbing her clothes from her wardrobe, disappearing into the bathroom.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Morning."Bandit said, rubbing his eyes. He quietly went to his bag, and pulled out some clothes. He sat on Robin's bed quietly as he waited. "Could you hurry up in there?"He asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda placed her combat boots on her feet. She lifted up now in her new outfit smiling as she pulled her leather jacket on. She walked down the stairs grabbing a piece of toast before leaving and going to the school in her musting.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, but I'm dating you."Bandit said kissing her on the cheek and, going into the bathroom. "So it's my job, to not leave you alone."He said, coming out a few seconds later. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm. Point taken- OW." Robin had been hopping around on one foot as she pulled her Converse on, and she had managed to crash into her wardrobe. She kicked it and pulled on a waistcoat. "Come on." She banged on the bathroom door as she passed on the way downstairs.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't rush me."Bandit said running out of the bathroom, "It takes time to get this hot."He said getting to his car and opening the doors. "Anyways, we're early this time."He said. 

(ITS SNOWING OVER HERE.) 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(OH MY GOD LUCKY)

"For once in our lives." Robin said, shouting bye to her mom and biting into an apple as she closed the door. She got into the passenger seat and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, I'll like to keep it that way. For at least a day or two."Bandit said with a smirk, as he blasted the heater. He yawned quietly, "So, glad we only have a year of highschool left."He said. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know, right?" Robin said, opening her folder and checking to make sure she had her homework done. For once, she actually had, except her Maths, but she never did that anyway. "I know right?" She said happily. "Only, like, a year left until freedom."

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"But then college."Bandit said with a small sigh. "We're going to have so much work."He said, pulling into the parking lot and getting out. "But we'll still be free."He added now smiling.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Should abortion be legal?

Different meaning of LOL

electro magnetic waves

latest videos