Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wow, dude, way to burst my happy bubble." Robin said. "Like, it isn't like I have any idea what I want to do with my life." She jumped down from his car, ###### # #### from her bag and opening it, taking a drink. "To school. Yay," She said sarcastically as she followed him to the doors. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry hon, but I was just giving you a reality check."Bandit said, swinging his arm around her shoulder. "But like you said, only one more year."He said, "Then we're gone."He said with a grin.

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump....))

Amanda walked into the school fumbling with her bag. "Stupid bag.." She muttered bumping to someone. She looked up and muttered a quick sorry before moving and going to class.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whoot." Robin yawned, putting her bottle back into her bag. She saw Amanda and grinned. "Hey, Amanda!" She shouted, walking after the girl.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled and turned toward Robin her combat boots nicking the ground. "Hey Rob." She said as she smoothed out her purple hair. "Where's Bandit boy? I have some taunting jokes to tell him. " She said smirking.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"You really need to explain to me why you feel the need to call him 'Bandit boy'." Robin said, her lips curving into a smirk. "And he's over there somewhere." She gestured vaguely. "I don't really know. I love the new outfit, by the way."

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda shrugged laughing. "I dunno....I got bored." She said as she saw a boy about 5'10 smiling at her. She shrugged and turned to Robin. "Thanks. I'm loving it too." She said doing a small twirl.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin grinned. "Right, let's get to class, then?" She said, starting to walk towards their first lesson. "I did all my homework for once. Are you proud of me or are you proud of me?" She asked happily.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Had to do something."Bandit said, appearing beside Robin. He kissed her on the cheek, "You haven't been getting in trouble have you?"he asked with a smirk.

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry...Little Brother called me.))

Amanda smiled. "Nice..." She said stretching the word 'Nice' out. Amanda stretched. "Nah...I have my bruting, purple haired rocker image to keep up." She said walking down the hall. "See you after class!" She yelled back.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos