Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think, I should come back. Cause if I don't it's just going to make things worse"Bandit sent, as he walked out of the bathroom. He sighed quietly, and back outside and waited for her to text him back. " 

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your choice. The teacher's are going crazy looking for you. Oh, and of course Liam and his clique are furious." Robin sent. "Dude, I'm not telling you where he is, so go away." Robin looked up at the boy, who muttered something about her being lucky he didn't hit girls. He went back over to Liam, though, and she rolled her eyes.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Robin, ​I beat him once today, I can do it again." Bandit sent, as he started to drive over to the school. "Plus, his "clique"is all bark, no bite." He added smirking. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"That was only him, though. How well are you going to do with seven, eight of them?" Robin sent, looking out the window every two minutes to see if his car was there.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
( bump c: )

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hello.))

Amanda rolled her eyes at the girl that sat next to her. ((I will call her Cat.)) "Hi hi!" She screamed as loudly as she could in a book store. "What do you want Cat?" Amanda said staring at her annoyed. "What are you reading?" Cat asked invading Amanda's personal space. "The scissoring." Amanda said. Cat nearly shuddered at how Amanda said it. "Oh cool!" Cat said. Amanda smiled creepily at Cat. "I'm just in the middle where Jane kills Victoria and Jessica." Amanda said.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll get to that road, when it comes to it." Bandit sent, as he stepped out of his car. He walked quietly to the school doors, with his hands inside his pockets "I'm here." He sent.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
((I moved accounts, this is _girlgirl_ c: ))

Robin sighed and stood up, walking outside. When she saw Bandit, she walked up to him. "You are in so much trouble." She bluntly, shaking her head. The principal walked up to them and asked Bandit to come to the office.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't care."Bandit said, with a shrug. He walked slowly behind the principal, "It was going to happen anyways."He said.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Robin groaned, then went to find Amanda. She sat down across from her, ignored Cat, and started talking immediately. "Bandit's going to get expelled." She said. "He got into a fight with someone, and I think he broke the dude's nose."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

latest videos