Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan turned to Lilth "Oh there just messing around." She said with a smile. She text Pixie who was standing a few feet away but she wanted it to be private. Cheerful girls new. Think she wants to hang round with us. She has a crush on Rowan by the looks of it. So sweet ;P She sent smiling. [Rowan] Rowan laughed "Aww Robin the stalker." He said to himself laughing.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Anywhere, she can, like, appear randomly in their conversation. xD] [Robin] D'aaw, Fruit Pastilles has an admirer. Sweet. Robin sent back, smirking.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan laughed He will kill you. She sent laughing. [Rowan] Rowan read the text and flicked Robins forehead.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: I walk up. 'Sup Bee. Robin. Rowan.' I sigh and stand with them. 

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry, no.] [Robin] "What did I do?" Robin asked innocently. "Hey, Miku." She said, smiling.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan frowned "You called me fruit pastle if your going to insult me get it right." He said smirking."Oh hey Miku." He said smiling. [Bethan] Bethan smiled "Hey Miku." She said sitting on the floor.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: 'Who's new kid?' I ask rudely, raising a brow.

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] "ROWANS LOVER" Bethan shouted childishly. [Rowan] "Guys stop I dont even like her." Rowan hissed not wanting to hurt her feelings.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious
adarrious
StarStarStarStarStar
[Herro.]

It's okay, to not be okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks