Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
MIKU FTW Name: Miku Hatsune Age: 16 Looks:  this... cosplay.... Miku has bright blue hair that reaches below her waist. She always wears it in pigtails and has bright blue eyes. She has a pale-ish face and is an average height but is quite skinny. Personality: Miku is usually happy but can be quite solemn. Her personality changes a lot.  Bio: will think Other: //

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Eimey may I join ? Pweety please ? ;D

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: OF COURSE BBZ;D

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
THANK YOU BBZ CAN I HAVE A BOY AND GIRL ?

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
YA:3

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
May I join? ^___^

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bethan Grace (Call her Beth and she will kill you!) Age: 16 Looks: Bethan ! Personality: Bethan is a very quiet person she hardly says a word. If she does its a sarcastic comment or a defensive sentence. She keeps herself to herself because its less likely to get hurt that way. She doesnt let anyone know anything about her or into her head she hates it people can get to her that way. She is constantly wound up inside but she tries to stay calm. She feels the only way to set her emotions free is with music. She has no clique but if she did it would be the music freaks. She has a strong British accent. Bio: She was raised in London and moved when she was 13. She was moving over to America with her stepfather while her mother was dealing with buisness. When her mother was on the plane she died in a tragic plane crash. As her Step Father was the closest live relative. Bethan has had to live with her abusive step father ever since. She doesnt tell anyone its easier that way. Other: N./A Name: Rowan Rowntree ( Call him a winegum and yes he will kill you !) Age: 17 Looks: Boy 2 Personality: He is quite and calm he doesnt say much but when he does it is usually powerful words. He is really kind and patient and charming. He leaves dramatics he doesnt like it he doesnt see the need for it. He doesnt see the need for anger or people being mean. He is not afraid to stand up to people who think they can prey on the weak. Bio: He has had quite a nice life he grew up in a care home but he loves it there its like a big family he has no reason to be upset. Other: He smokes.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar

"FaithnLove" wrote:

May I join? ^___^
Sure:3

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alexis "Lexi" Robinson Age:16 Looks: Lexi has a rather wide range of fashion. She will typically wear anything from converse and skinny jeans to a skirt and flip flops.  But her clothes typically always have some kind of feminine charm about them. She also wears accessories a lot. Mainly bracelets, hair accessories and one special necklace her mom bought for her when she was a young child. Personality: Lexi tends to be rather shy around people that she is just meeting. People always tell her she looks like a miss popularity type but in all reality she's just a shy , nervous person. But when she gets to know the right person her outgoing extroverted side shines through and she becomes a different person almost. Bio: Lexi lived in a small quiet town for most of her life. The suburbs you could say. But she is moving to the hustle and butle of the city.(Which will take some getting used to.) Her father finally decided it was time for a fresh start. Being an only child Lexi depended on her mom for a lot growing up. And when she died it hit her hard. And she's still getting accustomed to life without her. Other: Music helps LExi cope with a lot of things. Ever since she was at the age of three she was playing instruments and singing her little heart out.

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start?

It's okay, to not be okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos