Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bandit]  Bandit stepped out slowly, from his car. He looked around quietly and put on his finger-less gloves. "Here goes another week of hell." He said sighing a little. He walked slowly to the school. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin was sitting on the school steps, listening to music on her iPod. She drummed on her knees impatiently, looking through the crowd for somebody.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Lexi walked out of her dad's car as he said bye to her trying so hard to please her. "Bye dad!" she said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the school trying her best to hold her head up high in an unfamilair place. It was so much different from home already.

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan had her I-pod on listening to Bruno Mars "Marry you.". She walked out the door and skated to school with a smile she skidded to a holt at the steps flipping up her skateboard. She shook her hair out her eyes and started up the steps. [Rowan] Rowan was at school sitting at the bottom of the steps with a sigh he had his head buried in a book.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: I'm approaching the school on foot at an average pace, humming to myself. I sigh and stop humming. Why did Monday have to come so quickly? At least in a couple weeks we'll get the winter break, I think.

siggy
live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sup Robin."Bandit said, as he walked slowly towards the school. He had a look of fear on his face. Because he knew he wasn't coming back out alive. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin looked up, pulling her headphones down around her neck and standing. "Hey." She said, smirking.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: I decide to catch up with Robin and Bandit upstairs. I slip and slide a little bit. The school haven't even put grit down yet and I almost fell there. 'Let's hope in this condition we at least get a few days off,' I say, sighing.

siggy
live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't wanna go in there."Bandit said, tightening his gloves and pulling his hoodie off. "I really don't." He added.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Lexi walked to the front office getting her schedule. As she was looking down at her schedule she walked up the steps tripping over a boys arm.(Bandit) On accident. She fell "I'm so sorry." she said. You've been here for one second and you're already tripping? She thought to herself

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos