Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan winced as someone knocked into her nudging the bruise her step-dad had giving her that weekend on her shoulder. She sighed adjusting her earphones quickly bounding up the steps her dc martins imune to the slippery ice. She sighed walking through the doors "Welcome to hell." She muttered to herself. [Rowan] Rowan stood up her bum getting cold. He stood up with a grin fixing his leather jacket. He took the stairs carefully towards Bandit and Robin and Miku "Hey guys." He said with a grin.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh! I'm sorry. Are you alright?"Bandit asked, while helping her up. And looking around to see people looking at him and her. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
"No, no!" Lexi exclaimed. "It was my fault. I'm sorry. I guess for someone so new I should be paying a bit more attention huh?" she giggled and stood up with his help.

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: 'Hi, Rowan,' I greet. 'Horrible weather out there! Hopefully gonna get a day off soon.'  I open my locker, shoving my backpack in and taking out some books.

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to give you some advice, don't draw attention to your self. Or you will get targeted by the popular people."Bandit said with a serious expression on his face. 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan laughed "Yeah its not like the school is helping no grit down or anything.So do anything nice this weekend." He asked sighing. He leaned down grabbing his books from his locker. [Bethan] Bethan walked over to everyone getting to her locker giving them a greating nod. She sighed taking out her head phones shaking the bit of rain from her hair.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Miku: 'Hey, Bee,' I say, nodding to Bethan. 'Dad promised me he'd take me to my uncle's recording studio since I'm into the whole singing thing. He said he'd take me for ages. He didn't. Now he is.'

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gotta go for while!, go on without me.) 

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan smiled "That sound cool." He said smiling he got out his books putting away his jacket. [Bethan] Bethan heard the words recording studio and her ears pricked up "Now that sounds amazing." She said smiling .

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
(Heyyyy. I wish to have a join? I may not be consistently posting, so, beware of that.)

the switch is now on OFF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Any 90s Music fan here?

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos