Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Rowan] Rowan smiled giving her a wave before going up the stairs and into class. [Bethan] Bethan was bored Aint seen you today biotchxx She sent to Robin with a smile.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sorry, no.] [Robin] That's 'cause I've been running for my life, biotch x She sent back, smiling as she headed for the bathrooms, which is where she pretty much spent most of her school day.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey chicklets. Can I join?

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan laughed Urgh Idiot boys.I'm in music urgh its annoying got nothing to do with this stupid supply teacher. She sent with a sigh. [Rowan] Rowan had to write poetry on his own culture he found it easy it was weird listening to the moans and groans around him.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sure. :3] [Robin] Ask to go to the bathroom then come bunk with me. I HAVE MY iPOD. Robin sent, smirking.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] I dont even need to ask. Boy this supply teacher is cute but he is as dumb as Brittney from glee. Bethan sent. She walked out and in the bathroom "Hello." She said happily still holding her guitar and ukilaylie.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin looked up. "'Sup. So the supply teacher's cute, you say?" She said, smirking.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan laughed "He's the best Ive seen. Hes young for a change." She said with a smirk. She sat above the sink smiling. [Rowan] Rowan sighed he had finished Help me x He sent to Bethan.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kiko Makahura Age: 16 Looks: Green eyes and an athletic figure, about 5'11" and dark brown hair, lots of freckles and a pale skin tone. He usually wears T-shirts with a long sleeve shirt under it and jeans. Perso: Laid back and somewhat of a loner, doesn't talk much to anyone but his sister, he's a goth but when he's around friends or family, he doesn't act like one. Bio: He was raised separately from his sister with his father,but when he died Kiko went to live with his mother, who, unlike his father didn't come home absolutely drunk ever night and scream at him. Other: He has a pet tarantula that he is very attached to, and loves spiders. His biggest fear is paper cuts, which his sister always nags him about. He also plays alot of basketball. Name: Lilith Makahura Age: 15 Looks: Purplish eyes and a tall, medium built figure. She has long ginger hair and freckles. She wears quite a bit of red and plaid. She has an obsession with Nike running shoes, and won't wear any other brand. Perso: Aggressive and loud, but sweet and silly at the same time, she has a fiery temper and hates being ordered around by others. She isn't snooty, but holds a grudge for a long time, even though she forgives easily. Bio: Lived with her mother and didn't even know she had a brother until he came to live with them. She thinks he's a bit strange, but that's why they get along so well. He is usually the only one who can calm her down. Other: She loves cats and spends alot of time with an orange tabby that hangs out around the school, she plays alot of sports, particularly swimming. She spends alot of the time in a mess, because she has partial mental problems and gets teased alot.

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

latest videos