Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[mwahaha.] Rose looked forward, giggling and scrolling through texts on her phone. Robin was dozing, slumped almost totally against the window with her hand trailing on the floor. Georgia was carefully avoiding Bandit's eyes, smirking.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[i'm getting you back bigtime.] Bandit checked his phone, you could see the glow from under his hood. It took a while, when he looked closely, he could see the faint traces of a marker. "Not funny guys, seriously. Who did this?"He asked. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[why am i scared now xD] Georgia shrugged. "Not me." She said, kicking Robin to wake her up. Robin jerked. "Heh?" She sat up straight. Rose laughed. "It is sort of funny, Bandit." She said.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I'm getting whoever did this back BIG TIME."Bandit said, wiping off his face. "Better watch out."He said, after getting it all off. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Georgia raised an eyebrow at Robin, who smirked and shook her head. "We're not afraid of you, Bandit." Robin said, smiling and stretching.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"That's okay, you will be when I'm done."Bandit said, with a grin. He leaned back and started thinking about things he could do. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Well, murdering us is illegal, so..." Robin said, smirking. "Plus, you don't even know who did it." "It was Robin." Georgia said, grinning. "Well, aren't you the best friend ever." Robin kicked her in the shin.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bandit looked at Robin and smiled. "I knew it was you."He said, grinning. "This is gunna be sooooo fun."He said. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I hate you." Robin said to Georgia, punching her in the shoulder and crossing her arms. "Still not afraid." She said in a singsong voice to Bandit.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You don't have to be afraid."Bandit said, he ran his hands through his hair. "How do you feel about dolls?"Bandit asked. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity