Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Robin looked over sideways at him. "Dude, asking me that question will let me know that you're gonna do something with dolls. And you know the answer, they freaking terrify me."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I forgot I know everything, that you are scared of."Bandit said, he smiled at her. "That's all I wanted to know."He said. 

It's okay, to not be okay.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Robin glared at him. "Rose, you're coming with us if I ever go anywhere with Bandit from now on." She said. Rose laughed. "Not me, Rob, dolls scare the crap out of me too." She smirked. "And you totally asked for this, admit it."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bandit didn't say anything, he just sat in the seat, with his head looking out the window. He hummed one of the songs he heard playing on the radio. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Are we stopping to get food or what?" Robin asked after a while. "Yeah, I'm hungry." Georgia said, crossing her legs.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Me too."Bandit said, looking from the window. "There's a diner up ahead."He said pointing ahead. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Robin jumped out of the car and stretched, keeping as far away from Bandit as possible. Georgia laughed, shoving her towards the diner. "Let's go, I'm starving." She grinned.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bandit walked up to the diner, hands in pocket. "I'll pay."He said smiling. "I've got about 200 bucks left."He said, as he sat in a booth. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Meanwhile, I have..." Robin said, searching in her pockets as she sat opposite him, "two dollars and a piece of string. You're totally paying." She grinned.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Order already, I've already did."Bandit said, as he took a sip of his coffee. "Needs WAY more cream."He said, as he started pouring it in the cup. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity