Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin laughed. "Remember the perv we had one time for English?" 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan smiled "Dont remind me I will never feel the same in my guns and roses tee shirt." Bethan said with a laugh. Unless you will consider the girls bathroom I can do nothing. Bethan sent. [Rowan] Rowan laughed I'll pass.He sent.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] "That was hilarious, though, remember Rowan threw that packet of tissues at him?" Robin said, giggling.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiko got out of his mom's car, looking over at his sister, Lilith. They were both new at this school, and had moved all the way from New York to go to a better High school. Just by looking at Lilith he knew what she was thinking. This won't be any better than Middle school. I know it... He put a hand on her shoulder and she smiled over at him. Lilith smiled at her brother. He seemed confident, but she knew he was as nervous and scared as she was. They walked into the building and silently headed to their lockers to put their stuff away, they had been to the school yesterday to get their lockers decorated and all that jazz, so Lilith grinned when she saw a poster featuring the cutest anime character ever; Edward Elric, smiling at her. She had to use every ounce of strength she had to keep from squealing.

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Lexi wanered the halls for about 10 minutes studying her schedule. she finally saw the room she was looking for. H207, English. "English...I can deal with that..." she said quietly to herself. As she walked in the teacher told her to find a seat. So she took the only available one next to a boy in the class.

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] Bethan laughed "Aww bless him. He didnt want to hurt the teacher but he wanted to get the message across." She said still laughing. [Rowan] Rowan smiled at the girl walking in but got his head back to the work trying to add to his poem.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin poked her head out of the bathrooms, seeing two people- they looked like brother and sister- standing at their lockers. "Hey, new meat." She said to Bethan.

dougieeeee~

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bethan] "Robin be nice." Bethan said with a grin jumping down to have a look.

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
FaithnLove_1938465 Lock
FaithnLove_1938465
StarStarStarStar
Lexi kind of stayed quiet since she wasn't being required to do the assignment. she smiled back at the boy and ssaw his name on his paper. Rowen, nice name. she thought.

Brushing my hair do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold.

They say that love is forever

I'm Not Okay [Closed]

Posted By:
WitchHunter Lock
WitchHunter
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilith tied her long ginger hair in a bun at the top of her head and brushed off her black t-shirt and straightened her red and black plaid mini skirt. She knew she was fussing a bit, but she wanted to look awesome on her first day. "Kiko! What is with that hair tie you have?!" She complained to him, eyes narrowed. Kiko always tied his hair up in a small ponytail and teased his bangs, it looked good, but he always wore it. "It's comfortable!" He retorted indignantly. "Whatever... we have first class together, lets go." Lilith sighed, grabbing her schedule and starting down towards math. Kiko did the same and followed his little sister.

When it comes to volleyball, you can't just beat a team, you have to leave an everlasting impression imprinted quite literally in the flesh of their forehead so they never want to see you again.

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken.....
Hello?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

write any kw members name

latest videos