Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Dead End High(Always Accepting, Open, Needs People)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
This is like most of your supernatural school's. I wasn't able to find one I liked so I'm just gonna start a new one. Welcome to Dead End High! This is were creatures off all dead come and get the education that was ripped away from them when they were turned into an immortal. It doesn't matter what you are, this school accepts you. There are a few humans from he|| that are immortal also but they are just that, human. This is your normal highschool. Feel free, when I'm not on, to continue where everyone left off. Anytime in the RP, new people are accepted. Couples are allowed. BUt I ask for people to make two characters please. THis is also I just relized after doing it for so long, that it doesn't always take place at school, it was actually kinda just a starter to get everyone started, but we do go to school in this,just not often. SO JUST A HEADS UP ON THAT! Form ______ Name: Grade: Age(look alike age) : Personality: Looks: Immortal(Creature) : Populaarity(optional) Other(optional) : MINE!!! Immortal: Vampire Name: Kiana Flatt Age: 165 (but looks 17) Grade: Senior Looks: Has pitch black hair that falls in curly down her back. She like to keep it penstraight or back in a ponytail/braid. Pale grey eyes when she's calm, red eyes when angered or thristy. Stand around 5'7", that's without her heels. THin but muscualr. Likes to wear long sleeves(dark colors) because of all the scars that are on her arms. SHe also has a scar that run from midcheek down to her side and down to her thigh. No one knows how she got it. Skinny jeans are the norm for her. Black heeled boots or pumps will do for her. Personality: Sweet, shy, cold, untrustworthy, breathtaking. Popularity: Floats between good friends and the high group. Other: None. Name: Jesse Flatt(Kianna's brother, not biological though) Grade: Senior Age(look alike age) : 184 (but looks 18 ) Personality: Kind hearted, doesn't take no's easily, likes to keep to himself(most of the time) . Looks: Has deep brown hair, almost black. Jade green eyes when calm, and a dark red when angered or thristy. Stands around 6'6". Very muscular. Often wears a tight fitting tee(varied colors). Jeans(any color) will work. Boots or tennis shoes are valued. Scars run along the insides of his arms, and if his chest were showing, scars lined it too. Him and Kianna came from the same place. Immortal(Creature) : Vampire Populaarity(optional) : Same as his sister. Like to float between groups, not really staying in one spot at a time. Other(optional) :NOne

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
pleaze join ill beg if i gottta

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
dont gotta ask to join! but please do!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join? Name: Raven Knight Grade: 9 Age: looks 14, doesnt share her real age Personality: dark, moody, a bit of a jerk when mad, boyish, smart, athletic, creative, independant, can be impulsive and stubborn. can be a bit mean when not provoked, but doesn't go out of her way to be mean or nice to anyone. doesn't feel much pain, and the pain she does feel she appears to like. she uses the tough girl persona to cover up her true emotions, and very few things can get her into let her real emotions free. her eyes turn red and he fangs grow when angry, when she's relaxed her eyes turn bright green, and the rest of the time they're a dark blue that some mistake for black. Looks: rp 14 always wears black combat boots or black convers high tops, her actual clothing is always red, black, silver, or blue. Immortal: vampire Popularity: not vry popular Other: almost everyone thinks she's really pretty. she doesn't have a boyfriend. plays the drums, sings, writes, and skateboards. is a good photographer. her parents think she's a disgrace, and whenever she talks about them her eyes turn red. she ditches school alot, mostly cuz she doesn't like sitting through classes and already knows most of the important things in them. Name: Alex Black Grade: 10 Age: looks 15, is about 158 Personality: it's always changing, but he's normally a bit dramatic and quirky. Looks: rp 17 Immortal: fire elemental. Popularity: sorta medium popular. Other: one of the people who has a crush on raven. plays guitar and keyboard, plays soccer. a good artist, but doesn't draw often.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Here you go Name: Carduus Terra (Latin for Thistle, Earth) Grade: I don't know...I live on Australia so there diffrent. Age(look alike age) : 109 looks 16 Personality: You will see Human form: Normal Siren form: Immortal(Creature) : Siren [Evil mermaid] Populaarity: The high group. Other(optional) : Unlike most teh school she was never a human. She use to attend a school in her kingdom and was the most popular peson at school. But her parents forced her here Name: James Stimson Grade: Same as above Age(look alike age) : 137 looks 17-18 Personality: You'll see Looks: Immortal(Creature) : Vampire Populaarity: N/A Other(optional) : N/A Sorry I'm terrible at personalitys!

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(joint?xP) Name: Zim Grade: Freshmen Age: 198 (looks 14) Personality: you'll see Look: (photo: 2716325)(shaggy dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes) Immortal: Werewolf Popularity: popular Other: None Name: Carley Grade: Freshman Age: 186 (looks 13) Personality: you'll see Looks: getting (long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes) Immortal: Werewolf Popularity: medium Other:none

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
YoungFoolishHappy Lock
YoungFoolishHappy
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Regina Grade: 10 Age: 134(Looks about 13) Personality: Very energetic,can be aggressive,She is nice to her friends,is not very nice to strangers. Looks: Immortal: Vampire Popularity: Likes to change from one popular group to another other: N/A

“Just Close your Eyes,

The Sun is going down,

You’ll be alright.

No one can hurt you now

Oh the morning light,

You and I will be safe and Sound”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(joint?xP) Name: Zim Grade: Freshmen Age: 198 (looks 14) Personality: you'll see Look: (shaggy dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes) Immortal: Werewolf Popularity: popular Other: None Name: Carley Grade: Freshman Age: 186 (looks 13) Personality: you'll see Looks: getting (long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes) Immortal: Werewolf Popularity: medium Other:none

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar
Name: Autumn Grade: 11 (Junior) Age(look alike age) : 16 Personality: Classy, and well-mannered. generous, considerate and keeps to herself for the most part she's also very protective. Looks: will post Immortal(Creature) : Vampire Popularity(optional): (if it's okay can she be the Student Council President?)  Other(optional) : She plays the piano, and flute also has a touch of a British accent. ------------ Name: Ariana (nickname is Aria)  Grade: 10 (Sophomore) Age(look alike age) : 15 Personality: oblivious, bubbly, and outgoing. a bit of a flirt. Looks: will post Immortal(Creature) : Bunny Hybrid Popularity(optional):  Other(optional) : Loves to sing, draw, and play the drums. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 412 413

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

latest videos