Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar

"sprky123514" wrote:

Carter looked at her phone. Renne texted her: 'Meeting at same meeting place, be there Carter' Carter replied: 'Ok, see you there Renne'
(Please don't  say other people's characters did things if they did not do it.  smile)

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Renee looked at the text then replied, Ok, c u then gurl! I need to tell the rest of them something um, uh, TERRIBLE!!!!! Please b there soon bcause it is 11:47! C U! She then got her lunch, went to the office and got the real papers, and quickly walked to the gym. She texted to everyone, Ok, I'm there! any1 else? If not, hurry! It is 11:52!!! C u there! U know I appreci8 ur time here! Renee  Wink :kiss

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
sprky123514
sprky123514
StarStarStarStar
Carter got to the gym and looked for Renne. She then yelled "Renne you here!"

This was a CIMORELLI COMENT!

-Danielle Cimorelli

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
NeonRainboww
NeonRainboww
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal saw Carter and Renee

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
"Yup, I'm here!" Renee called. She then said, " Here is the bad news. I picked up the wrong files, so they are not complete. We are not able to practice." She heard groans, then continued," I am, however, going to schedule another day in here, so we'll be able to practice. And also, each one of you need to tell 3 friends about this." (This basically means you all get to make 3 non-rebelious characters!) Names: Sierra Miller, Josh Penn, and Leora Jonson Any rebels?: No Ages: All 12 Any relationships?: Yes, Josh and Renee are BF and GF.

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
NeonRainboww
NeonRainboww
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal nodded. ----Names: Maxine Simmons | Alicia Kendrick | Lucas JamesonAny rebels?: NoAges: 12 | 13 | 12Any relationships?: Lucas is Crystal's boyfriend

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
"Hello! Thank you to everyone who has joined. I will text you your position in our new play next Monday." Renee said. (g2g)

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
(hi again!) To Crystal: Hey, it's Renee! You will be the reporter's assistant! To Carter: You are Alysa, who is Janissa's friend. To Everyone: Hi Guys! Renee here. I decided to totally tell you my position. I am Larissa, The cameragirl who overcomes her fear of the camera and works with Crystal and Leora. C U! To Angel: Hey Angel! I am so sorry about not getting your part done. U will be Janissa. Ltr I'll tell u ur prt. Nah, right now. You are a aspiring dancer that I video tape. To Sierra: You are Carrie, Alysa's maid and BFF To Josh: Since u r the one of the guys so far, u will be Jake, the silly policeman! To Leora: You are going to be the reporter. You get to work with Crystal To Maxine: U will be Janie, Alysa's frienimy. (Friend and enemy) To Alicia: Ur Lanie, Janie's friend. To Lucas: Glad you joined, you will be Nintou, Jake's helper ( Pls check back for more results)

Hey I'm A Thing

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
NeonRainboww
NeonRainboww
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal, Lucas, Maxine and Alicia replied: Thanks. =)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Livin' Stage School

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Renee texted, Meeting today! This is real. All forms filled. No, no, No! OW! Squished by two rebels. OW!!! Help!!!!!!!!! If u want ur leader still, go to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWIE!!!!!! OO, ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!! Re Renee called 911 for loss of breath as two rebels pulled at her arms. Soon she was on a strecher, KO'ed.

Hey I'm A Thing

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos