Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cool," I said. "Look we're stopping, we must be here!" I called happily. I stood up, but couldn't open the door because there were too many people rushing out.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I giggled as she struggledto get past, i spotted a willow right neer the trainstation. I jumpedinto it and walked out and on the starion.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped in the air and flew over people's heads, I couldn't just wait for everyone to move. I walked into the grand school, the towers high abover our heads. There was a stern looking lady waiting for us. "When you are called you must try on the Sorting Hat," she said. "It will sort you into your house, it will either be Snowflake, Frost, Ember or Emerald."

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Is it ina alpabeticla order?" Iasked, i lovd saying things like that to upset people. (I think that ut should be random...so severyone can get Sorted when they come on.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Miss Terra, it is not!" she called. "LILY GRACE SWAN!" the teacher called. I walked nervously towards the hat, and I put it on. "Hmm... Difficult.... Very Difficult. Lots of courage, friendhsip, loyalty. But where to put you? Better be- SNOWFLAKE!" it screamed. I ran towards the Snowflake table, smiling. They all cheered and a few introduced themselves to me.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think we can go on as much as we like, but we'll have to tell the others what's going on.)

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The woman called a few more out and then with a slight frwn"Carduus Matrem Terra!" i ran up excited, the aortng hate thought slowly"Hard, not like your brother at all. Incredibky cleve an oh so Loyal, not cutting of any houses yet. But talent...you are rolling in talent. That meens FROST!" it yelled the last word out. I jumped up and ran to the tbleexcited.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed a little, but looked at my time table and Frost and Snowflake had most classes together. Our tables were near eachother, so I could turn round and talk to her. "Hey," I said. "We've got lots of classes together!" I smiled. I didn't know whether we shared a dorm. "Welcome to another year at Shadow Academy!" the Headmaster called. "This year Frost and Snowflake will be sharing a Dorm and Ember and Emerald will. But for your own safety, no magic outside of classes!" After I'd eaten, I walked to my dorm. "It's a good job we share a dorm together," I said to Carduus.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yay that is really good."i said, busily unpacking auickly. I was really happy. (sorry it is taking a while my ipad is stuffed and my posts need sto be short. Btw pne of the member sis on now)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Shadow Academy (Open)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.) I unpacked my clothes and put them in the wooden wardrobe. The beds were like cotton wool, and they were all four poster beds.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

is the above user your friend?-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Skittles or Nutella

latest videos