Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure.) red walked downstairs to find zane and calin. zane went back to the entrance, realizing he had forgotten to grab his schedule. calin messed with her unfinished robot, bored.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mag shares a dorm with Red, not Calin right?) Mag went downstairs, trying to recite her schedule in her head so she wouldn't forget it.

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
She went to her dorm and set down her music things. She put the suitcase her mom gave her into her closet. She put the clothes on the hangers by colors. Multicolors and tye-dye on the far left, then red, orange and yellow, green, purple, and blue, with others on the far right. Sierra thought. She sang in her room her songs. (I'm going o make another profile to share Sierra's dorm with. It's her BFF.) Name:Jenna Swanson Age:16 Schedule: 1st: Science 2nd: Math 3rd level 3rd: History LUNCH 4th: Art 5th: English, 6th: Spanish, 7th: Choir 8th: Study hall Looks: Brown hair, green eyes Personality: Is kind, and not quick to say things. Is kind of the "sand" to Sierra's "Water". Other: Got in for her Arts skills (Music, Acting, Movie Production, Art, ect.) and intellegence. (Ok, now Jenna's going to get in) Jenna went to the dorm and saw Sierra. They hugged and cried each other's names. Jenna went to her closet and and put away her stuff the same way Sierra did.

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah. i got to go for a bit, i'll be back on soon. have to go to my grandmas house)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
After their reconnecting session, Jenna shouted," Oh man! I've gotta get going. I don't wanna be late!" Sierra nodded her head, then said," Know the way?" Jenna admitted," No." "Come with me," said Sierra," I know the way to your teacher's room, I have her during one of my periods."  Jenna squealed, then looked at the clock. "Better get going..." she exclaimed. They walked together, first to Jenna's, then to Sierra's.

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I or May I not Join?)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(ummm.... yeah you can join.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Kasumi High (RP)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay....Uhms....) Elijiah Maye *Eli* 16 Science, History,French,Lunch,Art,Outdoor Survival,Math, English Shall post She can be mature....sometimes..But normally she laughs...alot..at everything. She's only serious when it comes to her school work or something, or someone, she really cares about No current others (Hows that? lemme know how 2 jump in tommarrow..i gtg)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos