Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Lineville High (anyone can join)

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kizumi Age:16 Looks: Personalty: Kizumi is shy. And she really never talks to anyone from her overprotective brother. She hides almost everything. She loves walking in the woods part of the area. You will mostly find her in tree's and roof tops. She reads a book called 'Blind Love'. She really never smiles. She is very nice and sweet most of the time. But she can get tempered when it comes to boys.  Other:N/A Name: Edward Age:18 Looks: Personality: Edward is a very quiet guy. He is overprotective with his younger sister Kizumi. He hates the people who always stare at her. And he never understood 'Fun'. He is always serious about things. And he is good at hiding his feelings. You will most of the time find him under a tree. And he does not understand girly girls. He has a dark past, from his childhood with Kizumi. He can be such a gentleman at times though. He never really smiles. The times are when he half smiles.  Other:N/A Good? ^^

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
my_name_is_taylor(:
my_name_is_taylor(:
StarStarStarStar
[perfect!(: ]

Don't you know that you are beautiful?
Every inch of you.
Even your scars, your fears and your biggest mistakes,
because they are all a
Part of You! ♥

♥ Taylor(:

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

Name: Kizumi Age:16 Looks: Personalty: Kizumi is shy. And she really never talks to anyone from her overprotective brother. She hides almost everything. She loves walking in the woods part of the area. You will mostly find her in tree's and roof tops. She reads a book called 'Blind Love'. She really never smiles. She is very nice and sweet most of the time. But she can get tempered when it comes to boys.  Other:N/A Name: Edward Age:18 Looks: Personality: Edward is a very quiet guy. He is overprotective with his younger sister Kizumi. He hates the people who always stare at her. And he never understood 'Fun'. He is always serious about things. And he is good at hiding his feelings. You will most of the time find him under a tree. And he does not understand girly girls. He has a dark past, from his childhood with Kizumi. He can be such a gentleman at times though. He never really smiles. The times are when he half smiles.  Other:N/A Good? ^^
thanks for joining! and perfecto!

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks! ^^) Kizumi was on a tree, sketching things, and the birds she saw infront of her.  Edward was under the tree she was on, leaning against it. "Hm..." He says. And looks down, thinking. "..."

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
my_name_is_taylor(:
my_name_is_taylor(:
StarStarStarStar
Taylor saw Kizumi and Edward by the tree. "Hey are you guys coming to eat lunch?" She called after them.

Every inch of you.
because they are all a
Part of You! ♥

♥ Taylor(:

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
(They are approving...I think XD) Kizumi looked over at Taylor. She blinked, and nodded. She jumped off the tree. "Coming Ed...?" She asked. (She calls him Ed, for short. X3) Edward sighed, and looked at her. "Fine, I guess.." He says, and gets up.  Kizumi looked at Taylor. "We're coming!" She says, and runs next to Taylor. Edward went on the other side of Ember, walking, with his hand sin his pockets.

Posted By:
my_name_is_taylor(:
my_name_is_taylor(:
StarStarStarStar
[yeah i think so too xD] "Okay." Taylor said to Kizumi. "Ugh i hope we aren't having what i think we're having... Is everything okay, Edward?"

Every inch of you.
because they are all a
Part of You! ♥

♥ Taylor(:

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi blinked, and looked over at Edward. "..." Edward, blinked, and looked from the ground to Taylor. "Hm? Oh...Yeah." He says, and turned his head the other direction. 

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby looked over at Edward and sighed. She knew a guy like Edward ouldn't go for a girl like her.

It's your time to shine, he who shall not be named xD

Posted By:
my_name_is_taylor(:
my_name_is_taylor(:
StarStarStarStar
"Edward? Are you sure?" Taylor asked him, concerned there was really something bothering him. And rushed to his side.

Every inch of you.
because they are all a
Part of You! ♥

♥ Taylor(:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kd22

We the Kidz

Kd22

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos