Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Drama School (free to join, so please do it!)

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kareena Naliam Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Kind, Funny, Crazy, Hyper, Bubbly and really Nice. She loves to make friends and is always jumping around doing something she is very energetic  She  can be quite and shy at times. She always stands up for herself and is loud, she never backs down from a fight and is always treated as an outcast or 'freak' type of person. She is whoever she wants to be and is always challenging herself to do new things. She loves to dye her hair and although she is sort of ninja like, she is kind of a hippie and is always changing her attitude. She is an amazing artist and she does fall in love easily. She dreams too much and talks alot too. She thinks she's a ninja.  She sings, dances. acts, writes. She plays Guitar, Piano, Violin and Drums. And the Cello. Just because she can.  She isn't new student but she did move from England to America with her mom, she is kind of nerdy and British at times, and has managed to maintain her accent.Other: .......I think I have explained all there is to Explain already...hehe.

THE DOCTOR IS REGENERATING

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlee stopped and watched as another girl filled her locker. She smiled and turned back. "You must be new here too, huh? I'm Ashlee." she smiled at Zebina and then looked away.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[I guess I'm in then.] Flora was leaning against her locker, before going to her first hour class.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[Kidzworld ate my form. Worried Just check it out in my post count, if you are wondering what she looks like she looks like my profile picture......Hopefully the form will turn up soon.]

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Zebina was startled by the sudden acknowledgement, but then she realized that being startled was foolish, since the school was filled with people, and at least ONE of them was sure to talk to her, so she just smiled and said, "Hey! I'm Zebina. That's Z-E-B-I-N-A. It's Greek, for 'one who is gifted'."

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
DaniellaNicolaStar
DaniellaNicolaStar
StarStarStarStarStar
[So I'l just start then?]

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashlee cleared her throat not really caring about the names meaning right now. "What class do you have first?" she whispered, remembering how shy she was. "I'm sorry." Ashlee cried, jogging away. She opened up the science door and took a seat next to no one. The teacher walked to her. "You must be Ashlee?" she asked. "I'm Ashlee." Ashlee smiled. "Mrs Wilkinson." said the teacher. "Please be aware that you will be sitting here for the rest of the year." Mrs Wilkinson explained. "I don't really, um, care." Ashlee shooed.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
greendayluver00
greendayluver00
StarStarStarStar
Name: Drew Johnston Age: 14 Looks: Personality: You'll see Other: Plays guitar in a punk band

Love Em
Green Day!

"Punk is a lifestyle." - Billie Joe Armstrong
I LUV GREEN DAY
BILLIE JOE IS AMAZING
HES SO COOL

Posted By:
greendayluver00
greendayluver00
StarStarStarStar
Drew ran into school. DRAT! Late again.

Love Em
Green Day!

"Punk is a lifestyle." - Billie Joe Armstrong
I LUV GREEN DAY
BILLIE JOE IS AMAZING
HES SO COOL

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar

"DaniellaNicolaStar" wrote:

[So I'l just start then?]
(Yeah, sure, just jump in!)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

latest videos